USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't decide if the talk of Michelle Obama running is a joke or a genuine punt chucked out there out of desperation. I do quite like her.
I think it would be an great move, don't think Trump would win from her, the only point left(and sadly not unimportant) that it still is a women. (the KKK called for Barack Obama instead of Hillarly Clinton because they found a black man less of a problem then a women. off course the KKK does not represent the whole of the US but it is an way of thinking hard to imagine for us in europe but there sadly still very much alive)

Odd isn't it. Headlines about Biden's mental capacity, yet MSM overlook or barely report; Trump mistaking Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi, who he competed against for the presidency, or the tens of thousands of lies he told as President and subsequently.
And let's not overlook Trump's misogynist comments and him being found guilty of rape.
There was no lack of motivation to call/proof Trump as insane, it's just that Trump is a bully and is not good in much, but one thing he is good in is controlling the media narrative even when they are all out to get him. I remember him showing IQ-test or something that showed he was above average and then he was extremely healthy, now i think if you go down those results you quickly can shoot holes in it but that isn't really the point because he had won the argument already, he would just call it fake news and laughs it away.

albion

Guru
Interesting headline in the TraitorGraph . It suggests British Intelligence polygraph asked a suspected Russian spy whether he had met Trump.

Thus it can be assumed they suspected Trump to be a Russian agent. Same thoughts as a fair few people here no doubt.

I doubt he's an agent lol but always good to find out who has had access to politicians, whether it's professionally or socially. The likes of Trump and Biden probably meet dozens of people in a week, many of whom will be a bit dodgy and looking to push for something.

albion

Guru
Are you sure?
Him being such a massive fraud means there must gave been dozens of occasions when he made himself susceptible.
Payoffs vary and foreign agent debts last forever.

It does seem a little bit simplistic for him simply to be unhinged.

Last edited:
Reactions: C R
I think he's unlikely to be an actual agent lol, though stranger things have happened. I think it's more he really doesn't care and says things without thinking it through. The US has been frustrated for years that some countries don't pay as much into Nato as they might but other senior figures don't yell about it because they know expressing that strongly in public plays into Russia and China's hands. Trump doesn't get as far as thinking about consequences imo.

icowden

Legendary Member
Are you sure?
Him being such a massive fraud means there must gave been dozens of occasions when he made himself susceptible.
Payoffs vary and foreign agent debts last forever.
Depends how you define "Agent". There's a very strong possibility the Putin has Kompromat on him, if that's what you mean - and remember Trump is easy to manipulate.

Bazzer

Democrat wins in the New York 3rd District by-election created the removal of Walter Mitty aka George Santos.

multitool

Depends how you define "Agent". There's a very strong possibility the Putin has Kompromat on him, if that's what you mean - and remember Trump is easy to manipulate.

Yep. I believe the term is "asset" rather than agent.

Trump is not a person of high-intellect, and coupled with his extreme narcissism, sexual behaviour and possible drug use, I would have thought he would be an ideal target for manipulation. He'd be the last to realise.

Top Bottom