USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

An amusing tale of a 80 year old bankrupt former New York mayor, who kept dodging being served with the relevant papers for an indictment and who bragged on social media from his own birthday party, about the Arizona authorities having limited time to serve the papers. Only for the authorities having seen his bragging post, to serve the papers as he left his birthday party.:laugh:
Said bankrupt 80 year old, now has to post a $10,000 bond and get his arse to Arizona for booking procedures.

albion

Guru
Jury time. It just need one 'corrupt' juror to get the thing aborted.
Abortion is quicker with that other judge who we always knew is following instructions from her boss and so will never allow a trial.

ebikeerwidnes

Last night I saw trump speaking after the court case ajourned

He compared himself to Mother Theresa

Hmmm - not sure that was exactly the saintly caring image he was looking for

not totally sure he looks at the details of things!!!

Reactions: C R

Beebo

Veteran
Last night I saw trump speaking after the court case ajourned

He compared himself to Mother Theresa

Hmmm - not sure that was exactly the saintly caring image he was looking for

not totally sure he looks at the details of things!!!

Yeah but nor do his supporters.
They won’t be aware of the nuance surrounding her charitable work of keeping the poor in poverty.

ebikeerwidnes

I really wish there was a camera ain the court so we could see his face when the verdicts were read

Bet Melania has an important place to be somewhere a long way away

Bazzer

Unfortunately he will not be going straight to Rikers Island. The sentencing hearing will ll.be interesting, given Trump and his family members have continued to attack Judge Mershon in breach of the gag order. Even after Trump's fine for breaching said gag order

albion

Guru
Slightly surprised all juror decided to follow the law.
However their request to 'review' the overwhelming trusty bitbof evidence did make me think it likely.

Anyone else but Trump would now be in prison for contempt.
He gets my vote for the Guinness Book of Records for most contemptuous person of power in history.

Top Bottom