USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Trump it seems will up the axes on imports 10 fold.
His admiration for Kim Jong Un knows no bounds.

Only four??

Biden won't survive the term so perhaps they will have someone decent waiting in the wings. Not Kamala obviously. Trump will surely call it a day after this election and hopefully the Republicans will have more moderate candidates lined up. I can't remember a time when there has been so much political hubris in both the US and Europe. Bit scary and depressing.

D

Deleted member 159

Oh dear Biden, old folks home looming

"Biden lost the debate a trillion times period, period, period."

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 159

Biden is a whole 3 years older than Trump. The whole "Sleepy Joe" narrative is and always has been utter bullsh!t.

What, Biden has succumb to old age. He is suffering cognitive issues. He is not in a fit state to be president or even run the remaining election.

Everyone can see it. Its just whether he leaves the race under his own decision or Obamas/Clintons drag him slurring his objections. Who they replace him with, is a whole new debate.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
What, Biden has succumb to old age. He is suffering cognitive issues. He is not in a fit state to be president or even run the remaining election.

Everyone can see it. Its just whether he leaves the race under his own decision or Obamas/Clintons drag him slurring his objections. Who they replace him with, is a whole new debate.

I'll refer you to my post from Tuesday, which Trump actually said...

In case you missed it:

FB_IMG_1719297675946.jpg

And here's one of those highly selective videos of which you're such a fan:

View: https://x.com/MeidasTouch/status/1803555145311285517?t=dJtoLbpoNl-ziDiE0PiSSQ&s=19

Trump was never fit to be president, ever. And he wouldn't be again, but sadly he probably will be.

Reactions: C R

albion

Guru
Biden's said cold meant that the most compelling thing about the debate was the 'awakening corpse' type reactions to all of Psycho Donny's lies.

If you want to be technical, Biden won the debate. But as it is not a technical world he probably needs to step down to prevent Trump winning and setting off the deadly new world order of an alliance between Russia and the USA to fight Russia.

Nato will be dead.

Beebo

Veteran
I think the Dems have got to replace Biden.
He’s never going to be able to stand up Trump’s bullying and he does look very slow.
But do they have someone who can get parachuted in?

Only seen a couple of clips and quotes. They both looked awful. Clueless ramblings from the pair of them. Unfortunately there seems to be no obvious sensible replacement for either.

Beebo

Veteran
Only seen a couple of clips and quotes. They both looked awful. Clueless ramblings from the pair of them. Unfortunately there seems to be no obvious sensible replacement for either.

At one point they got into an argument about who was best at golf.
FFS. Who gives a shoot.

Biden is a whole 3 years older than Trump. The whole "Sleepy Joe" narrative is and always has been utter bullsh!t.
Yes but people age differently, Trump trumps comes across much better.

I'll refer you to my post from Tuesday, which Trump actually said...

In case you missed it:
But you didn't see headlines mocking him for that now did you?

And here's one of those highly selective videos of which you're such a fan:

Trump was never fit to be president, ever. And he wouldn't be again, but sadly he probably will be.
Agreed with that last line, sadly it's about performance currently and Trump has a stage presence and Biden has seemingly at random times no real notion off where he is let alone a stage precedence. and this is also a bif difference with last time, in my view it has clearly gotten worse.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Yes but people age differently, Trump trumps comes across much better.

But you didn't see headlines mocking him for that now did you?

Agreed with that last line, sadly it's about performance currently and Trump has a stage presence and Biden has seemingly at random times no real notion off where he is let alone a stage precedence. and this is also a bif difference with last time, in my view it has clearly gotten worse.

Trump doesn't come across better at all. That water ramble was cut because it was such an absolute shambles. The MSM in the US is so sympathetic to the right it's unreal.

Which is why Trump's gaffes get ignored.

He's like a panto dame without the self awareness.

Top Bottom