USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

There are plenty leftist news outlets. I dont see that often the raft of biden cockups from trump.

I do wonder if the democrats will push biden off a cliff so to speak?

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

Beebo

Veteran
I do wonder if the democrats will push biden off a cliff so to speak?

I think they have to.
His wife will probably play a big role, she must see what is going on, and may be able to talk him out of running.
Biden deserves to spend a few years in retirement.

Trump doesn't come across better at all. That water ramble was cut because it was such an absolute shambles. The MSM in the US is so sympathetic to the right it's unreal.

Which is why Trump's gaffes get ignored.

He's like a panto dame without the self awareness.
non-sense, Trump was and is under the magnifying glass as media tend not to like him, have you forgotten why he started ''thruth social'' and it's other ''i want to ramble on and not be interupted media?'' all because he claimed the media started an campaign against him, he is always the victim and so on.

So even with that in mind, Biden manages to look silly-er or more demented, and that's across all media

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

matticus

Guru
Are any democrats queueing up for the job? I don't follow the US scene hyper-closely, but I got the impression that everyone half-decent wanted to stay away from the bear-fight in a cess-pit.

There are easier jobs - either as mayors or state governors in places you actually like - where you can probably achieve a few small gains, and actually touch peoples lives, as well as staying out of the media flame a little ...

AndyRM

Elder Goth
non-sense, Trump was and is under the magnifying glass as media tend not to like him, have you forgotten why he started ''thruth social'' and it's other ''i want to ramble on and not be interupted media?'' all because he claimed the media started an campaign against him, he is always the victim and so on.

So even with that in mind, Biden manages to look silly-er or more demented, and that's across all media

How is it non-sense (sic)?

He started Truth Social because he was butthurt about being banned from other platforms and scared about the scrutiny he was under.

He isn't a victim. He's just a c*nt.

D

Deleted member 159

He isn't a victim. He's just a c*nt.

It doesn't matter what you think of Trump.

The current debate is Biden's rapid cognitive decline. They are talking removing him this week from presidential race and maybe president too

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 159

I know it doesn't.

You're being led by your social media algorithms.

Its all over the news, go and look.

biden is finished, not me saying it, its his own side.

This time link from CNN demonstrates the huge panic in the democrat camp. MSNBC saying the same thing 5.43 in same video. Both are democrat supporting channels

View: https://youtu.be/xTZk99tu2VU?t=213

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Its all over the news, go and look.

biden is finished, not me saying it, its his own side.

I used the BBC as a source before, which you laughed at, but I might as well remain consistent, so here's what they're reporting:

Screenshot_2024-06-28-15-31-47-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

He's not "finished". The party have concerns which is understandable.

I'd be more concerned about having someone who doesn't understand water or how pandemics work in charge of my party.

D

Deleted member 159

I used the BBC as a source before, which you laughed at, but I might as well remain consistent, so here's what they're reporting:

View attachment 6290

He's not "finished". The party have concerns which is understandable.

I'd be more concerned about having someone who doesn't understand water or how pandemics work in charge of my party.

Stop it, my sides are hurting

:rofl:

No, actually carry on. It because he had a cold, isn't it

D

Deleted member 159

At least we know that you find everything hilarious now, rather than pretending to care about rights or issues.

Off course, that's my character. I will take the piss out of anything/anyone, including myself.

'Love who you are and what you are and what you do. Laugh at yourself and at life and nothing can touch you.'

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Off course, that's my character. I will take the piss out of anything/anyone, including myself.

'Love who you are and what you are and what you do. Laugh at yourself and at life and nothing can touch you.'

Live, laugh, love hun!

OMG just such the best motivates evarrrr.

Top Bottom