USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

Deflection, that is old news.

Headlines are biden's replacement

Cirrus

It really is a shoot system that produces Trump (an absolute turd 💩 of a person) on one side and Biden (borderline dementia) on the other.

That said, some morons did manage to allow Boris to become our PM 😖

Last edited:
How is it non-sense (sic)?
There was no lack in 2016 and there is no lack now in the willingness to take trump down. So if Trump would be just as stumbling as Biden is it would be just as much front page news. But it isn't because he isn't, i'm sure you can find enough clips of him subling on his words or something, but that just one detail the problem with Biden is that he has a little bit more incidents like that or incidents where he completely freezes.

He started Truth Social because he was butthurt about being banned from other platforms and scared about the scrutiny he was under.

But you earlier claimed the msm are ''sympathetic'' to him, and now he was butthurt by those same guys?

He isn't a victim. He's just a c*nt.
Doesn't stop him from portraying himself as a victim, which was my point.

albion

Guru
Trump will never get diagnosed with dementia, him being demented already.

Biden certainly does not have dementia, just badly failing health. At his age colds can become pneumonia and pneumonia invariably can be deadly. If his 'bad cold' goes then his performance goes up.

Remember that Trump simply repeated his rant about immigrants a dozen plus times. One could argue over his dementia there and obviously his incessant repitiveness and lies in the debate is in itself a dementia defence mechanism.

stowie

farking hell. I never really understood why people would just switch off from politics entirely and simply be wilfully unaware of any politics around them. But I watched less than a minute of the US debate "highlights" and just wanted to stop and never have to think about politics again. We have a narcissistic moron whose entire mission in the Whitehouse would be to exact revenge on his enemies and on the other hand a sitting president who seems way beyond simply poor memory and seems physically unfit for the office.

If Biden stays and something miraculous to his performance doesn't happen, Trump will win. If Biden goes now then the upheaval puts the replacement at real disadvantage and Trump may well still win.

How did the US get in this mess? On the one hand, one of the great parties of democratic politics is cowed by a man-baby and the other great party of democratic politics is incapable to moving to a new candidate when it must have been clear for a long while that the existing one wasn't capable.

Trump winning would be so insanely dangerous to world politics that it is difficult to imagine you could overstate the consequences.

stowie

There was no lack in 2016 and there is no lack now in the willingness to take trump down. So if Trump would be just as stumbling as Biden is it would be just as much front page news. But it isn't because he isn't, i'm sure you can find enough clips of him subling on his words or something, but that just one detail the problem with Biden is that he has a little bit more incidents like that or incidents where he completely freezes.

Any one of Trumps numerous scandals would have taken down the average politician. Trump has two qualities that makes him almost invulnerable. An utter lack of introspection, decency and moral compass plus a voter base which doesn't care about them. The latter is big enough for him to control the GOP and might be enough to win the presidency.

albion

Guru
farking hell. I never really understood why people would just switch off from politics entirely and simply be wilfully unaware of any politics around them. But I watched less than a minute of the US debate "highlights" and just wanted to stop and never have to think about politics again. We have a narcissistic moron whose entire mission in the Whitehouse would be to exact revenge on his enemies and on the other hand a sitting president who seems way beyond simply poor memory and seems physically unfit for the office.

If Biden stays and something miraculous to his performance doesn't happen, Trump will win. If Biden goes now then the upheaval puts the replacement at real disadvantage and Trump may well still win.

How did the US get in this mess? On the one hand, one of the great parties of democratic politics is cowed by a man-baby and the other great party of democratic politics is incapable to moving to a new candidate when it must have been clear for a long while that the existing one wasn't capable.

Trump winning would be so insanely dangerous to world politics that it is difficult to imagine you could overstate the consequences.

That is why it was important to watch. Watch and understand it is more than multi incarceration revenge.
The near 100% total capitulation by Republicans tells us Trump has a Putin like revenge ticket just waiting for the public to vote. And if they do not vote him in , his plan B is total carnage anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Biden given one week to withdraw from race according to newspapers

AndyRM

Elder Goth

But you earlier claimed the msm are ''sympathetic'' to him, and now he was butthurt by those same guys?

Doesn't stop him from portraying himself as a victim, which was my point.

They are. I was quite clearly talking about social media.

Top Bottom