USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

What ever happened, and who ever is responsible, I worry that this is a huge boost for Trump.
He’s almost certain to win now.

What do they call it?

Ah yes.

1000013425.gif

AndyRM

Elder Goth
What do they call it?

Ah yes.

View attachment 6409

No, that's called a sh!te gif.

It is funny that you've used one featuring Orlando Magic though. They're useless.

albion

Guru
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...why-so-many-americans-hate-and-love-the-ar-15
'President Joe Biden said last Monday that he continues to support a ban on assault weapons that has been blocked by Republicans, even as the National Rifle Association and pro-gun conservatives doubled down on claims that banning AR-15s would be an attack on the second amendment of the US constitution.'

'“The majority of the American people think having assault weapons is bizarre, it’s a crazy idea, so we’re against that,” Biden said last Tuesday. “I want to remind you, the last time we passed an assault weapons ban … mass shootings went down … I can’t do anything except plead with the Congress to act reasonably.” According to polls, more than 60% of Americans support the banning of semi-automatic weapons.'

Crazies times. The law banning them was a sunset law which lapsed under President Bush.

Last edited:

albion

Guru
Whilst possible he was a Republican, more likely he was one of the many worried about losing democracy.

Republicans continue to raise the tone. No aspergers this time?

albion

Guru
An interesting old read on the 'cunning' 'fox'.
https://www.statnews.com/2017/09/06/donald-trump-mental-illness-diagnosis/
'He learned his art from a master: his mentor, Roy Cohn, who was the brains behind Sen. Joseph McCarthy’s attempt to control our government through Communist witch hunts in the 1950s. Conspiracy theorists are a dime a dozen, while those with delusions are more rare.'

'My guess is that Trump will eventually be removed from power, but via the appropriate investigative and political process, not a psychiatric evaluation.
I believe that Trump is a mirror of the American soul, a surface symptom of our deeper societal disease. He may not be crazy, but we certainly were for electing him. We mustn’t waste this Trumpian dark age. If we don’t learn from it, we will keep making the same mistakes.'

Same mistakes then?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Anyway, strong suspicion Thomas Cooks will turn out to be a time traveller

Well, they will not be able to question him, without a Medium 😊

Supposedly, they identified him via DNA. Not familiar with USA rules on DNA samples, does this mean he had prior conviction(s).

What ever happened, and who ever is responsible, I worry that this is a huge boost for Trump.
He’s almost certain to win now.

Yup. This is the pic that'll help him win.

Trump.jpeg

ebikeerwidnes

What a brave little soldier draft-dodger! Almost as if it was planned!

The shooting wasn;t planned - the bullet was damn close to killing him

Unless someone want to come up with a theory that he wasn;t hit with a bullet but ducked at the first shot and someone put the blood over his ear
which is pretty crazy
but then this is the USA

still - I think it was a real shot and a real attempt to kill him

and the best possible boost for trump's campaign at a time when Biden is struggling

• Sad
Reactions: C R

albion

Guru
I am unsure about that. Actions have consequences,. Most actions usually came from the right, a main influence being the takeover/coup of the supreme court.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom