War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Do the BBC arrest people and threaten them with 15yrs imprisonment?

Sorry but you need to take a long look at how you vet data, from the anti vax thread your citations included:
Sherry Tenpenny "The vaccines make you magnetic"
Thomas Cowan " The heart isn't a pump"

So pardon me if I call into question where you get these claims from.
Do the BBC arrest people and threaten them with 15yrs imprisonment?

Sorry but you need to take a long look at how you vet data, from the anti vax thread your citations included:
Sherry Tenpenny "The vaccines make you magnetic"
Thomas Cowan " The heart isn't a pump"

So pardon me if I call into question where you get these claims from.
Ok RT are worse slightly. BBC are all for who ever is in government though.

Beebo

Veteran
Does anyone know if the weapons we are supplying to Ukraine are free, or are they running up a big debt to the UK.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Ok RT are worse slightly. BBC are all for who ever is in government though.
The Tories don't agree with you on that point.

Thanks..
I'm glad you think so.

Now could you please stop pretending that RT and the BBC are anything like the same, in terms of truth reporting..

BBC may have its flaws but it's journalists are not threatened with prison or worse for reporting on Russian atrocities in Ukraine.
I don't know ow why we always kick the BBC.
@Milzy
There are many other independent news services in the UK which in terms of reporting are reasonably well aligned with the BBC's reporting of events. Are they all wrong? Are they all government propaganda machines?

Last edited:

Beebo

Veteran
Which side was Roman Abramovich working for?,
If taken at face value, he seems to have been acting as a middle man to secure peace on behalf of Ukraine.

But Ukraine have already killed one of their own negotiators who they accused of spying. They used an old fashioned bullet to the head.

Top Bottom