What % will keep driving cars instead of feed their families?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I can, so I was just wondering what fishface's 'life' entails opposed to a 'lifestyle '.

Do you not understand?
I have long given up trying to understand anything you write.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Petrol price tracker has updated and while minimum and average are up, maximum is down. Doesn't look like we're hitting £2 just yet.
Screenshot_20220311-081127_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

It's my fault you have asthma then?
Dunno. It depends if you drive unnecessarily, doesn't it?

I've picked up on comments you've made previously about not being able to see Doctors or keep appointments or something of that ilk, I think you're just bitter because you're not in the best of health.
I'm not bitter about my chronic, incurable illness. It is what it is. There is shoot that has happened during (mis)treatment which I do get a bit grumpy about and there is stuff about research into new treatments and possibly maybe one day a cure which I'm really quite enthusiastic about... but none of that has anything to do with this discussion.

I do get a bit bitter when the selfishness of others causes me additional health problems like asthma, though. Why should leisure motorists be allowed to have completely frivolous and unnecessary drives which means others are not allowed to breathe freely? There's a balance, isn't there? And it's currently very lopsided and people have died as a result of the air pollution.

D

Deleted member 28

I'm not bitter about my chronic, incurable illness. It is what it is. There is shoot that has happened during (mis)treatment which I do get a bit grumpy about and there is stuff about research into new treatments and possibly maybe one day a cure which I'm really quite enthusiastic about... but none of that has anything to do with this discussion.

I do get a bit bitter when the selfishness of others causes me additional health problems like asthma, though. Why should leisure motorists be allowed to have completely frivolous and unnecessary drives which means others are not allowed to breathe freely? There's a balance, isn't there? And it's currently very lopsided and people have died as a result of the air pollution.
Unlucky!

slowmotion

Germany has gone from circa Eur 1.60 to circa 2.20 per litre!
Cripes! How's toilet roll inflation going over there?

D

Deleted member 28

Asthma isn't caused by people driving but I don't doubt your symptoms are made worse by a number of things, pollution being one of them, but are you as bitter about any of the other triggers or just motorists?

You've been dealt a hand and just need to get on with it instead of whining like a petulant child, I pity you.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
It's this capacity for pity which suggests you as a candidate for canonization.
Any miracles to your name, that we might confirm you as patron Saint of Petulant Children?

Top Bottom