Who Cares...??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
He is none of those things but I'd still have him as leader before Berlusconi and Meloni.

'The least worst' of an awful bunch. 🤢

What an accolade 🙄

Milzy

To add to the already disgusting behaviour, Trump's (female) lawyer has filed a counter claim claiming damages because Carroll has referenced rape when Trump was found guilty of sexual assault. - It seems having found Trump guilty of an offence, because Carroll was unable to confirm what had penetrated her, the New York jury could not find Trump guilty of rape.

Democrats complain about locker room talk ("Grab em by the pussy")... but when their guy Biden is openly molesting children on C-SPAN, they got nothing but praise.

"Thank goodness, no more mean tweets!"

Bazzer

Democrats complain about locker room talk ("Grab em by the pussy")... but when their guy Biden is openly molesting children on C-SPAN, they got nothing but praise.

"Thank goodness, no more mean tweets!"

Have charges been laid against Biden in relation to your claims?

a) So far as I am aware, the allegations to which you refer first surfaced when Trump was president, and who did his best to weaponise to his advantage the DoJ, the FBI and SCOTUS. So If there was any mud to stick, he would have acted and had cards in his favour. Take for example his punitive action in relation to Peter Strzok Lusa Page.
b) What has Trump's so called "locker room" talk got to do with his abhorrent behaviour in filling a defamation suit against a woman he was found by a civil court to have committed a sexual assault?

Milzy

Have charges been laid against Biden in relation to your claims?

a) So far as I am aware, the allegations to which you refer first surfaced when Trump was president, and who did his best to weaponise to his advantage the DoJ, the FBI and SCOTUS. So If there was any mud to stick, he would have acted and had cards in his favour. Take for example his punitive action in relation to Peter Strzok Lusa Page.
b) What has Trump's so called "locker room" talk got to do with his abhorrent behaviour in filling a defamation suit against a woman he was found by a civil court to have committed a sexual assault?

Trump isn’t perfect and shouldn’t be laying his Orange hands on all those women. He’s been out of order but so has Biden. There’s a video doing the rounds with him holding onto kids, smelling their hair and whispering into their ears. He probably isn’t even aware he’s doing it with his dementia in all fairness.

Bazzer

Trump isn’t perfect and shouldn’t be laying his Orange hands on all those women. He’s been out of order but so has Biden. There’s a video doing the rounds with him holding onto kids, smelling their hair and whispering into their ears. He probably isn’t even aware he’s doing it with his dementia in all fairness.
That has to be a contender for the most massive understatement of the year.
As to the nonsense concerning Biden, I'll put that in the same category as your assertions elsewhere here, about both Hunter Biden and his laptop.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Wait. Biden has dementia? Is this news from your Russian Facebook friends?

I've seen the Biden clips. While a bit weird, I don't think there's anything untoward about them.

Milzy

Wait. Biden has dementia? Is this news from your Russian Facebook friends?

I've seen the Biden clips. While a bit weird, I don't think there's anything untoward about them.

He said Iraq instead of Ukraine. He’s falling over tripping up all the time. He clearly doesn’t have a clue, just a puppet. You can see all this for yourself but just want to argue the toss to be awkward or troll.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
He said Iraq instead of Ukraine. He’s falling over tripping up all the time. He clearly doesn’t have a clue, just a puppet. You can see all this for yourself but just want to argue the toss to be awkward or troll.

Even if Bidem is showing some of the very normal signs of ageing (not necessarily dementia) how does that justify your accusing him of being a sex offender ??

And suggesting that he's 'just as bad' as Trump.

Trump is a self confessed sex offender.
He even seems quite proud of it, like it makes him some kind of 'big guy'.
And he's been found guilty of it by others.

If you think theres any merit in saying the two men are in any way comparable on the evidence presented, you really do have a screw loose..
And or are trolling yourself.

Oh and 'locker room talk' is a euphemism for disrespecting and objectifying women, supposedly done when away from the ears of the targets.

Nasty and damaging enough done 'in private' - it's not OK - in case you didn't know 🙄

It's doubly not OK being normalised in public.

Milzy

Even if Bidem is showing some of the very normal signs of ageing (not necessarily dementia) how does that justify your accusing him of being a sex offender ??

And suggesting that he's 'just as bad' as Trump.

Trump is a self confessed sex offender.
He even seems quite proud of it, like it makes him some kind of 'big guy'.
And he's been found guilty of it by others.

If you think theres any merit in saying the two men are in any way comparable on the evidence presented, you really do have a screw loose..
And or are trolling yourself.

Oh and 'locker room talk' is a euphemism for disrespecting and objectifying women, supposedly done when away from the ears of the targets.

Nasty and damaging enough done 'in private' - it's not OK - in case you didn't know 🙄

It's doubly not OK being normalised in public.

I only agree on the last sentence. Biden is creepy as hell just like his son. Once independent journalists become more established more people will see the truth.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Hardly trolling or arguing.

Who's his puppet master?

Who has diagnosed him with dementia?

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I only agree on the last sentence. Biden is creepy as hell just like his son. Once independent journalists become more established more people will see the truth.

You don't find Trump 'creepy'??

Given a choice between Biden and Trump I know exactly who I would rather be stuck in a lift with.

You appear to overlooking Trumps known about, even boasted about attitude to women.

Milzy

I suppose he is creepy too, American politics is both interesting and bizarre. Is C.C only for the elite and the average citizens are frowned upon then? Look at the trans thread and all the bigotry. This place has actually become less inclusive over the years and dominated by a few pompous snobbery core members. That’s a bit of a low blow for Shep and his ilk, he’s not even said much for ages. You can’t have a grown up discussion without insults been thrown all over.

Top Bottom