Who Cares...??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

There are some things that money cannot buy though.

Like health. Keep on peddling. My brother feels good he’s got the big corporate high power job but drinking and smoking every day. I just know it will catch up with him.

D

Deleted member 121

Why so close to the elections though? If I was that women I’d not be happy. Civil court and not a criminal court. The money will make her happy I suppose.

I say fück the elections... Why should she wait for an appropriate time for him to be ready to answer for what he did? Besides, this first went public in 2019 and cost her the job as a columnist at Elle Magazine. I am copying and pasting from the article but sod it...

"she ran into Trump as she was leaving the Bergdorf Goodman department store one evening in spring 1996.

“He said, ‘I need to buy a gift, come help me,’” she said. “I was delighted.”

Carroll said she suggested a handbag or a hat but he wasn’t interested.

“He said, ‘I know, lingerie,’” she said. “He led the way to the escalator.”

Carroll described herself as “absolutely enchanted” and “delighted” to go to the lingerie department. She told the court Trump “snatched up” a bodysuit and told her to try it on.

“I had no intention of putting it on. I said, ‘You put it on, it’s your colour’,” she said.

Carroll said Trump suggested they both try it on, and motioned toward the dressing room. She said she thought it was all a joke. The mood changed rapidly.

“He immediately shut the door and shoved me up against the wall. He shoved me so hard my head banged. I was extremely confused,” she said.

Carroll said the situation “turned absolutely dark”.

“He leaned down and pulled down my tights,” she said. “I was pushing him back. It was quite clear I didn’t want anything else to happen.”

Speaking quietly and slowly, she said Trump raped her.

Carroll said she will always regret going into the dressing room with Trump. She shed tears as she explained that since the rape she found it impossible to even smile at a man she was attracted to, and that it marked the end of her sex life."

Not satisfied, Trump recently said she was a "whack job" and was all just "hanky panky". Claims her cat was called "vagina" and that she called her husband "ape". All in the machinations of a mind attached to an utterly twisted individual. Given this and her decimated reputation, it is perhaps not difficult to understand why she was historically reluctant.

Absolutely Fück him to the burning fires of hell. Just sell me front row tickets to the show...

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I say fück the elections... Why should she wait for an appropriate time for him to be ready to answer for what he did? Besides, this first went public in 2019 and cost her the job as a columnist at Elle Magazine. I am copying and pasting from the article but sod it...

"she ran into Trump as she was leaving the Bergdorf Goodman department store one evening in spring 1996.

“He said, ‘I need to buy a gift, come help me,’” she said. “I was delighted.”

Carroll said she suggested a handbag or a hat but he wasn’t interested.

“He said, ‘I know, lingerie,’” she said. “He led the way to the escalator.”

Carroll described herself as “absolutely enchanted” and “delighted” to go to the lingerie department. She told the court Trump “snatched up” a bodysuit and told her to try it on.

“I had no intention of putting it on. I said, ‘You put it on, it’s your colour’,” she said.

Carroll said Trump suggested they both try it on, and motioned toward the dressing room. She said she thought it was all a joke. The mood changed rapidly.

“He immediately shut the door and shoved me up against the wall. He shoved me so hard my head banged. I was extremely confused,” she said.

Carroll said the situation “turned absolutely dark”.

“He leaned down and pulled down my tights,” she said. “I was pushing him back. It was quite clear I didn’t want anything else to happen.”

Speaking quietly and slowly, she said Trump raped her.

Carroll said she will always regret going into the dressing room with Trump. She shed tears as she explained that since the rape she found it impossible to even smile at a man she was attracted to, and that it marked the end of her sex life."

Not satisfied, Trump recently said she was a "whack job" and was all just "hanky panky". Claims her cat was called "vagina" and that she called her husband "ape". All in the machinations of a mind attached to an utterly twisted individual. Given this and her decimated reputation, it is perhaps not difficult to understand why she was historically reluctant.

Absolutely Fück him to the burning fires of hell. Just sell me front row tickets to the show...

What depresses me most is that all Trump supporters must know that this is exactly the reality of who Trump is, and yet they're totally happy to discount it as being relevant, or even see it as a problem .

Which in turn, shows just how entrenched misogynistic, abusive attitudes like his really are.

The challenge to him and his ilk needs to be louder and more organised.

And imo it needs to come much much louder from the decent men in this world.

Bazzer

What depresses me most is that all Trump supporters must know that this is exactly the reality of who Trump is, and yet they're totally happy to discount it as being relevant, or even see it as a problem .

Which in turn, shows just how entrenched misogynistic, abusive attitudes like his really are.

To add to the already disgusting behaviour, Trump's (female) lawyer has filed a counter claim claiming damages because Carroll has referenced rape when Trump was found guilty of sexual assault. - It seems having found Trump guilty of an offence, because Carroll was unable to confirm what had penetrated her, the New York jury could not find Trump guilty of rape.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
To add to the already disgusting behaviour, Trump's (female) lawyer has filed a counter claim claiming damages because Carroll has referenced rape when Trump was found guilty of sexual assault. - It seems having found Trump guilty of an offence, because Carroll was unable to confirm what had penetrated her, the New York jury could not find Trump guilty of rape.

Urrggh, just when you thought he couldn't get any worse.

He's an abomination, how any woman can stomach 'representing' him is beyond me.

But internalised misogyny, is unfortunately, a very common thing.

I guess once you've become 'successful' by submitting to, excusing and even defending the horrible actions of these odious types of men, you just have to somehow keep convincing yourself you're not an arch enemy of womankind.

Milzy

They are trying to frame him for anything and everything because he is the only 1 who stands in their way.

Milzy

So you think the self declared pussy grabber is innocent of all charges right.??

He might be innocent, may not be but I believe there’s more charges to come in a year. He’s connected to all those poor folks like no other guy ever has. Why do women still support him if he’s a pussy grabber?

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Why do women still support him if he’s a pussy grabber?

Because there is a very powerful thing called internalised misogyny.

A lot of women have grown up being taught by patriachal social systems of belief to to compete with, or even hate on other women.

They'll come out with stuff like "She was asking for it"

Or "She's just a lying gold-digger" or whatever because that's what they've heard said about women all their lives, and they've internalised those nasty tropes, and not really thought through what they're repeating .

They've also learnt that by going along with this kind of woman hating narrative, that they will get 'protection' or even 'prizes' from misogynistic men, by being 'pick me' artists.

It's very sad, but also insidious, because it leads to women undermining other women and their rights

Of course, I suppose it's only really sad if you do actually believe that women should be respected as full human beings, and not the playthings / servants / broodmares of men.🤔

Oh and there are also quite a lot of women who think that 'pussy grabbing' is normal behaviour from 'powerful' men.

That they can't be expected to be any better than that 🙄

Last edited:

Milzy

Because there is a very powerful thing called internalised misogyny.

A lot of women have grown up being taught by patriachal social systems of belief to to compete with, or even hate on other women.

They'll come out with stuff like "She was asking for it"

Or "She's just a lying gold-digger" or whatever because that's what they've heard said about women all their lives, and they've internalised those nasty tropes, and not really thought through what they're repeating .

They've also learnt that by going along with this kind of woman hating narrative, that they will get 'protection' or even 'prizes' from misogynistic men, by being 'pick me' artists.

It's very sad, but also insidious, because it leads to women undermining other women and their rights

Of course, I suppose it's only really sad if you do actually believe that women should be respected as full human beings, and not the playthings / servants / broodmares of men.🤔

Oh and there are also quite a lot of women who think that 'pussy grabbing' is normal behaviour from 'powerful' men.

That they can't be expected to be any better than that 🙄

Wow!! It’s insane and sad. :sad:

Top Bottom