Who Cares...??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

More than half of Metropolitan police officers found to have committed sexual misconduct also stayed in post: a total of 43 officers out of 83 or 52%.."

Diirectly copied from the article Adam posted.

Craig, 52% is correct.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
52% of officers found guilty of sexual misconduct in the UK between 2017-2020 got to keep their jobs.
is different to.....
More than half of Metropolitan police officers found to have committed sexual misconduct also stayed in post: a total of 43 officers out of 83 or 52%.."

Diirectly copied from the article Adam posted.

Craig, 52% is correct.

Notice the difference or is it too subtle for you?

D

Deleted member 49

is different to.....

Notice the difference or is it too subtle for you?
Shall I post it again for effect ?
‘Freedom of Information requests revealed how more than half (52%) of Met Police officers kept their jobs after independent panels found them guilty of sexual misconduct, including against colleagues.”
Now I'll ask you again do you think it's just one or two bad apples ?

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
You're wasting your time.
Craig was an idea discarded by the Fast Show as being not funny enough. First cousin to Brilliant, the relentlessly upbeat lad breathlessly enthusing about cheesy peas and the like, Obtuse - as he was to be known - hared about stubbornly misunderstanding stuff with a sideline of triumphantly ascribing to others things they didn't say.
But focus groups and commissioning editors loathed the pilots, so now he's condemned to haunting the internet for all eternity, never stopping, like a Terminator with a Sinclair Spectrum CPU.
Save yourself. Activate the Omega 13, or the Ignore button.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Craig was an idea discarded by the Fast Show as being not funny enough. First cousin to Brilliant, the relentlessly upbeat lad breathlessly enthusing about cheesy peas and the like, Obtuse - as he was to be known - hared about stubbornly misunderstanding stuff with a sideline of triumphantly ascribing to others things they didn't say.
But focus groups and commissioning editors loathed the pilots, so now he's condemned to haunting the internet for all eternity, never stopping, like a Terminator with a Sinclair Spectrum CPU.

Lor now you're making me feel proper old.

The 'cheesey peas' gag still gets trotted out here now and then.

Actually you raised me a chuckle.

So ta for that , in somewhat trying circs

:okay:

Craig the cyclist

Über Member

Well, except of course @Adam4868 did say it :laugh:

But look, save yourself the hassle stick me on ignore and see if I give a fuck that I won't be subjected to your own very special brand of pointless inane drivel.

Bye bye :hello:

I don't put anyone on ignore by the way.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with. It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Shall I post it again for effect ?
‘Freedom of Information requests revealed how more than half (52%) of Met Police officers kept their jobs after independent panels found them guilty of sexual misconduct, including against colleagues.”
Now I'll ask you again do you think it's just one or two bad apples ?
Oh, it goes without saying that the number is too high, and the number would be 0 in an ideal world. Just like, ideally, 0 female nurses would murder babies, but sadly as in the whole of society, the number is very unlikely ever to be 0. Some people take jobs because they offer access to the vulnerable, getting through an interview is easy enough if you are that way inclined. I am sure a quick trawl of the internet will find us looking at professionals from all walks of life doing terrible things.

What would you suggest we do to ensure that absolutely no-one who may turn out to be dangerous ever gets through any interview to be a teacher, nurse, Dr, Police officer, priest, bus driver, taxi driver......................

The point still stands though, that isn't what you said earlier. You quoted the Met figure as the figure for the whole country, which it isn't. 43% of 31 in England, 52% is the figure just for the Met.

StuAff

Post Of The Year.

D

Deleted member 49

The point still stands though, that isn't what you said earlier. You quoted the Met figure as the figure for the whole country, which it isn't. 43% of 31 in England, 52% is the figure just for the Met.
Did I ? My point still stands that the met is a fecking discrace....try and defend those figures with your shite about a few bad apples....you did say it was only one or two didnt you ?

Top Bottom