Why are RWNJs so bothered by bodies?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don’t have any but I’m tempted to get a likeness of Melanie Philips tattooed on my arse cheek, just because…
79A230F2-75DB-4DBE-A3F8-3DE566F6B0FD.png

Ian H

Guru
I don’t have any but I’m tempted to get a likeness of Melanie Philips tattooed on my arse cheek, just because…
View attachment 682
Phillips is a professional shock-jock, same as Littlejohn and Clarkson. It's one way to earn a living.

Ian H

Guru
I agree, but why is there so much desire to take control of other people’s bodies? Abortion, sexuality, transsexuality, tattoos, hair styles, skin colour. Just weird.
I don't think there is. Call me cynical, but I think it's just a way to earn more money than yer run-of-the-mill journalist.

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb
I don't think there is. Call me cynical, but I think it's just a way to earn more money than yer run-of-the-mill journalist.
Maybe, but the audience can’t all be like me, getting mildly perplexed. For every one of me there must surely be several that are nodding in agreement, and worse, enthusiastically supporting policies that will reduce bodily autonomy.

Mugshot

Über Member
Maybe, but the audience can’t all be like me, getting mildly perplexed. For every one of me there must surely be several that are nodding in agreement, and worse, enthusiastically supporting policies that will reduce bodily autonomy.
I'm sure there are, I suspect that our Mel has also written articles decrying cancel culture, which were likely welcomed by the same individuals that will support her assault on tattoos.
It's a curious thing though, I'm not so interested as to go to too much effort to find out, but Phillips does appear to have had her ears pierced (though they may be clip-ons I suppose), and also appears to be wearing lipstick. So ubiquitous body art is fine, so long as she approves of its form?

Gregory: I'm about getting a tattoo, maybe a bird or something?
Tatt Artist: What like a Gold Eagle or something?
Gregory: No, a bit smaller, maybe like a Meadow Pipit...
Tatt Artist: Meadow Pipit? MEADOW PIPIT?

mudsticks

Squire
I agree, but why is there so much desire to take control of other people’s bodies? Abortion, sexuality, transsexuality, tattoos, hair styles, skin colour. Just weird.

Probs just not enough hobbies of their own..

Need a new bicycle perhaps?

It's the same as for those who didn't/don't like the idea of gay marriage.

...if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of gay marriage..

...don't marry a gay person... :okay:

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb
Probs just not enough hobbies of their own..

Need a new bicycle perhaps?

It's the same as for those who didn't/don't like the idea of gay marriage.

Only a matter of time before those with a woke agenda make it compulsory.

D

Deleted member 28

Totally agree but why do those that do, think that those that don’t need to know all about it!

Top Bottom