Ya boo sucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Turning up to an obscure cycling forum to "trigger lefty wokies" seems a bit of tragic way to 'have fun'.

Especially considering nobody is triggered by you, and the only people laughing is everybody...

...at you.

A bold assertion and like most bold assertions, it's wrong.

There is fun to be had by reading the outraged responses of the woke lefties one here, even if those responses are entirely predictable.

multitool

Shaman
Nobody is outraged.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
It is all so pathetically predictable.

giphy-1.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
we’re going to see Mission Impossible tomorrow

Great movie with marvellous stunts. Highly recommended.

matticus

Guru
I quite like both the right wing and leftie comments on here. Good to be reminded of how other people think and feel.

Here's my insults:

To the lefties, if you're so clever how come you haven't realised your facts, superiority and know-it-all attitude gets you nowhere?

To the righties, why so unkind, why so nasty? "They" are people too, trying to get by the best they can.

fecking snowflake

Pale Rider

Veteran
@glasgowcyclist with a subsidiary mention for @Bromptonaut.

You both seem keen on promoting some order in the forum.

Looking at the front page, there are five or six threads all saying the same thing, which can be summed up thus:

"The Tories are all gits, yeah, too right they are, like, like, like."

Hardly cutting edge, but I think it would be helpful and allow more topics on the front page if all Tory hating posts were in the same thread.

We have a single Strarmertron thread which seems to work.

There are no mods to move or combine threads, so I think the only way would be to pick a single Tory abuse thread, post all the abuse there, and let the others wither naturally.

Top Bottom