Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Not a Mail reader, and, not a Boris voter, but, considering the outcome of the Afghan "war", I am not sure that the 5 different Prime Ministers is a recommendation?
It’s not a recommendation but it does show that it’s a poor excuse to keep an untrustworthy PM in office.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It’s not a recommendation but it does show that it’s a poor excuse to keep an untrustworthy PM in office.
True

icowden

Legendary Member
If I didn’t know better I would presume that Fabricant is a parody of himself.
How do these guys end up in Parliament?
Easy. The Tories redrew the boundaries which took effect in the 1997 election. The boundaries were redrawn to remove the more working class areas of the Mid Staffs constituency. Fabricant won despite the overall Labour victory. Since then it has become a very safe seat indeed. I leave you to draw your own conclusions as to whether this is due to Fabricant being a good constituency MP or the general wealth of the Litchfield area.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
FQKH7CGXMAYq3gg?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Saw this. It's a tardigrave. The evolutionary end point of conservative MPdom, on which they are all converging. Blind, a mouth indistinguishable from an anus, well padded, gammon coloured, and with many hands the better to grope, cling to power and heap up coin into piles of tax avoidant wealth.

1650191922487.jpeg

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Saw this. It's a tardigrave. The evolutionary end point of conservative MPdom, on which they are all converging. Blind, a mouth indistinguishable from an anus, well padded, gammon coloured, and with many hands the better to grope, cling to power and heap up coin into piles of tax avoidant wealth.

It's actually a tardigrade. You have, however, correctly identified where they should be buried.

Top Bottom