Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Veteran
Good point. The volume of messages was also of concern, I thought, how can anyone keep on top of that. Too much messaging and not enough doing IMHO

Also the lack of record keeping.
All my work communications have to be via email so they are stored and recorded in one place.
If a customer sends me a text or WhatsApp it’s a right effort to get it properly recorded.

Beebo

Veteran
Oakeshott has absolutely dropped Hancock in the poo in more than one way.
He has shared personal data without permission so is in breach of the data protection act and could be sued by all the victims.
She is a thoroughly unprincipled person. How did he trust her with a known track record of deceit.

ebikeerwidnes

Oakeshott has absolutely dropped Hancock in the poo in more than one way.
He has shared personal data without permission so is in breach of the data protection act and could be sued by all the victims.
She is a thoroughly unprincipled person. How did he trust her with a known track record of deceit.

But she is a right wing person who works for the Torygraph
You have to trust people like that - good people and all that

just like those nice business people that jumped up and volunteered to help out in our hour of need by offering to make jolly good facemask and stuff
for very reasonable prices as well - they told us so!

good chaps them
(not sure she counts as a chap - and I am sure HandCock has noticed - but you know what I mean)

(BTW - this is exactly what my taxi driving brother-in-law comes out with - and he is the thickest person I have ever come across - which is worrying)

albion

Guru
The Tory party has always been the party of self interest. They will sell anyone and everyone down the river.
Hancock simply proves himself an idiot. Nothing unusual about that.

albion

Guru

ebikeerwidnes

Yup - smoke and mirrors
Put forward a huge list with certain people on it who are clearly not acceptable

Every one on it feels grateful to him - which could help in the future
Those that get kicked off think "Oh well he tried - good bloke that boris"
If even half stay on and get a knighthood then he has won and got gongs for some of his potential future allies

and - either way - lots of publicity - and any publicity can be good publicity

he light not like hard work or details - but never assume he is stupid!

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Postal voters, check the address your vote is going to. You wouldn't want it going straight to the Tory party. I don't know the legal position but I suspect it might be legal if the form is handed straight over. But if they were going to hand it over, why would they be vote harvesting?

View: https://twitter.com/RhonddaBryant/status/1637419500961136642

If it's just an application, is it all that different from when they offer to give you a lift to the polling station so you can vote?

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom