Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

I think putting a ring on it is more honest, and helpful.

That's more like it.

multitool

Shaman
Fp-h5k0XsAAIhTQ.jpeg.jpg

Beebo

Veteran
I dislike Matt Hancock but can’t help feel he has been totally stitched up by Isabelle Oakeshott.
Hancock gave her the WhatsApp messages to help with his book.
How can it be reasonable for a “journalist” to break their code of ethics and leak information like this?

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 121

I dislike Matt Hancock but can’t help feel he has been totally stitched up by Isabelle Oakeshott.
How can it be reasonable for a “journalist” to break their code of ethics and leak information like this?

What goes around comes around.

multitool

Shaman

Oakeshott has no ethics. She's an utterly execrable human.

Remember when Vicki Pryce confided in her about her husband's (Chris Hume) activities and Oakeshott broke the story and both Pryce and Hume went to prison...

D

Deleted member 49

How can it be reasonable for a “journalist”
I should stop you there...she's no Journalist.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Looks like a spectacular lack of judgement on Hancock’s part

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Surely the real story is that so much government business is conducted on Meta owned WhatsApp. I mean, I use it for family and social stuff but in my business life it shouldn’t be used for anything beyond organising after work drinks.

Good point. The volume of messages was also of concern, I thought, how can anyone keep on top of that. Too much messaging and not enough doing IMHO

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom