A real racist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
It's terrible that there are racists in the world <sad face>

But having one or two here for us to call names .. that's pretty cool and makes us feel a little better about being white westerners. <happy face>

multitool

Shaman

But having one or two here for us to call names .. that's pretty cool and makes us feel a little better about being white westerners. <happy face>

Why use the word "us" when clearly you are referring to yourself?

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Is this the level you've decided to stick at?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Sweeping assumptions make the world go round.

Bite me.

p.s. I happen to know for 100% certain in several cases - that's enough for me...

It is raining here, and, I am bored... so, I did a search on all of your posts, containing the word "racist", to see if you had been obnoxious to anyone.

Several pages of posts, could find anything obnoxious, you must try harder if you wish to fit in here. ;)

multitool

Shaman
I think Matticus's insinuation is that complaints of racism made by forumites are in bad faith, and merely to assuage their own racism. Again, I feel he us only speaking for himself here, and should refrain from using the pronoun 'us'.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
No amount of wounded victim-play on your part is going to browbeat me out of the entirely unexceptionable observation that you're a massive racist,

You are full of shoot, always have been, always will be.

You wouldn't know a real racist if one smacked you on the bottom.

No amount of your pretendy intellectual posts will make any difference.

The usual squad of posters who spend their time kissing the same bottom are just bullshitters who want to appear 'on message'

When I decide to leave again, you will be able to return to your cosy little self-congratulatory group which only seeks validation for your shared views.

Note the words I and decide.

matticus

Guru
I think Matticus's insinuation is that complaints of racism made by forumites are in bad faith, and merely to assuage their own racism.

My dear chap, much like myself, OF COURSE you're not racist!

But it still feels good, doesn't it? The old "calling out racism", giving someone a good kicking - gets the blood flowing doesn't it, know what I mean? Hmm?

Top Bottom