Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

Nobody seems interested in that

That's true we're more interested in the financial status of their families.

C R

Über Member

FWIW, the reason I mentioned the family status was that this was cast as a problem of deprivation, and I pointed out that it didn't look like those guys came from deprived families.

multitool

The deserving dead vs the undeserving.

People have always fücked about and found out, but there probably is some truth that the poorer you are, the more decayed urban your playground, the riskier it is.

I did once come a cropper whilst beagling, but I blame an injudicious overportioning of the stirrup cup.

Last edited:

Ian H

Legendary Member
The deserving dead vs the undeserving.

People have always fücked about and found out, but there probably is some truth that the poorer you are, the more decayed urban your playground, the riskier it is.

I did once come a cropper whilst beagling, but I blame an injudicious overportioning of the stirrup cup.

How many beagles did you manage to kill?

multitool

<Junkie update>

Police visited us 2 days ago to follow up incident of egg theft from our doorstep. We weren't in, so returning later in week. Last night junkie girlfriend visited doorstep at 12.30am, had a good old rummage in the egg box and coin box, then went over the road to the community shop and opened their locker where overnight dairy deliveries are left. We've forwarded footage on to police and logged it on shared ASB file they have created. Got to say, I'm quite impressed that they are interested and willing to help the village deal with this anti-social behaviour and petty crime. We've also got a second prong of attack via local council (who initially claimed no knowledge of anything untoward, despite having plonked a junkie right in the middle of social housing for vulnerable elderly people, some of whom are terminally ill. Clearly, the more vulnerable they are the more readily the junkies prey on them, such is their level of scumminess). Anyway, big up for da police.

:bravo:

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Egg theft? Seriously? Cute that you live somewhere that's an issue.

Your derision of addicts is becoming even more ludicrous. Like, proper NIMBY territory.

D

Deleted member 121

<Junkie update>

Police visited us 2 days ago to follow up incident of egg theft from our doorstep. We weren't in, so returning later in week. Last night junkie girlfriend visited doorstep at 12.30am, had a good old rummage in the egg box and coin box, then went over the road to the community shop and opened their locker where overnight dairy deliveries are left. We've forwarded footage on to police and logged it on shared ASB file they have created. Got to say, I'm quite impressed that they are interested and willing to help the village deal with this anti-social behaviour and petty crime. We've also got a second prong of attack via local council (who initially claimed no knowledge of anything untoward, despite having plonked a junkie right in the middle of social housing for vulnerable elderly people, some of whom are terminally ill. Clearly, the more vulnerable they are the more readily the junkies prey on them, such is their level of scumminess). Anyway, big up for da police.

:bravo:

I hope your girlfriend gets the help she needs. Pity the council plonked another junkie nearby though. Hopefully they don't bump into each other.

multitool

Egg theft? Seriously? Cute that you live somewhere that's an issue.

Your derision of addicts is becoming even more ludicrous. Like, proper NIMBY territory.

Breaking and entering of two vulnerable elderly people in sheltered accommodation. (that I know of...there may be more.

Intimidation of other elderly people

Frequent theft from community shop, run by volunteers on a non-profit basis.

Drug dealing.

Dumping of other people's bags, rucksacks etc that they have stolen and rifled.

And that is just the tangible stuff. There are frequent shouting rows late at night between him and his girlfriend and other junkies and dealers.

Egg theft? I don't give a shït about this. It's just a means to an end to get this destructive parasitic PoS out of our community. They've been doing it for ages and we turned a blind eye, but now I know about what else they've done it's game over. This is me doing my bit taking care of vulnerable elderly people.

Yeah, I know. Thinking about other people. Doesnt cone easily to some. And before you try and lecture me about addiction you'd need to know a little more about my family history, you utter selfish little turd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom