Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Breaking and entering of two vulnerable elderly people in sheltered accommodation. (that I know of...there may be more.

Intimidation of other elderly people

Frequent theft from community shop, run by volunteers on a non-profit basis.

Drug dealing.

Dumping of other people's bags, rucksacks etc that they have stolen and rifled.

And that is just the tangible stuff. There are frequent shouting rows late at night between him and his girlfriend and other junkies and dealers.

Egg theft? I don't give a shït about this. It's just a means to an end to get this destructive parasitic PoS out of our community. This is me doing my bit taking care of vulnerable elderly people.

Yeah, I know. Thinking about other people. Doesnt cone easily to some. And before you try and lecture me about addiction you'd need to know a little more about my family history, you utter selfish little turd.

So much for your judicious use of the ignore button...

I've not tried to lecture you about addiction, far from it. I know a lot about it though, based on personal experience.

Been to rehab myself, lost friends and family to addiction.

Nice of you to care about the elderly, but not other people who might need more help than you realise.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I have two addicts in my family. It is an odd thing, addiction. Very rare for people to become addicted to socially accepted things, like, say, picking up litter; cutting their lawn; cleaning their car; helping a less fortunate neighbour; etc

spen666

I have two addicts in my family. It is an odd thing, addiction. Very rare for people to become addicted to socially accepted things, like, say, picking up litter; cutting their lawn; cleaning their car; helping a less fortunate neighbour; etc

society often wrongly refer to some of these "addictions" as someone suffering from OCD

matticus

Guru
You should limit yourself to the Tea and Retirement threads over the road rather than risk the heavy shït here.

I will always respect your status as biggest of the heavy-shitters, Newf. xxx

(Well, in between all the hopelessly vague, virtue signalling nonsense that is, obvs ..

Ian H

Legendary Member
No $h1t Sherlock 😂😂😂😂

You're laughing at the manner of their deaths?

multitool

Nice of you to care about the elderly, but not other people who might need more help than you realise.

I get that you think these people ought to be allowed to ruin other people's lives with absolute impunity, and that for you anybody that tries to protect the vulnerable from these predators is a "doss cụnt".

WRT your estimation of my understanding of these junkies needs, don't judge other people by your own limited viewpoint.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I get that you think these people ought to be allowed to ruin other people's lives with absolute impunity, and that for you anybody that tries to protect the vulnerable from these predators is a "doss cụnt".

WRT your estimation of my understanding of these junkies needs, don't judge other people by your own limited viewpoint.

Good luck pointing out where I said any of that, other than the obvious and frankly childish insult I threw your way, which wasn't even remotely aimed at your efforts to protect vulnerable people.

I don't think you have any understanding of the needs of addicts at all to be honest. Should they be held accountable for criminal behaviour? Yes. Will they? Depends on who's in court that day.

multitool

Good luck pointing out where I said any of that, other than the obvious and frankly childish insult I threw your way, which wasn't even remotely aimed at your efforts to protect vulnerable people.

I don't think you have any understanding of the needs of addicts at all to be honest. Should they be held accountable for criminal behaviour? Yes. Will they? Depends on who's in court that day.

All we have heard from you is insults aimed at people trying to protect vulnerable people from predators.

Frankly the needs of these addicts are way down the list of my priorities. They've made choices somewhere along the way. Their victims haven't had any say in this. You've got the exact self-centred attitude as the junkies.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
All we have heard from you is insults aimed at people trying to protect vulnerable people from predators.

Frankly the needs of these addicts are way down the list of my priorities. They've made choices somewhere along the way. Their victims haven't had any say in this. You've got the exact self-centred attitude as the junkies.

Have we? You've insulted me, I've insulted you.

You know nowt about addicts, or me or their behaviours. But you carry doing you babes.

Top Bottom