Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

It's a surprise the same vigour for filming phone using drivers can't be applied to your junkie issue, surely there must be someone around with a head cam that can capture it?

How about giving that Mikey c*nt a bell and get him round?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
No need to be a NACA language sheep - stick to plain old established English, like normal people!

and who would they be?

multitool

It's a surprise the same vigour for filming phone using drivers can't be applied to your junkie issue, surely there must be someone around with a head cam that can capture it?

How about giving that Mikey c*nt a bell and get him round?

Not needed. It turns out that uncorroborated hearsay is enough for action to occur. There is, of course, plenty of solid testimony. The police have been in attendance on numerous occasions for public order issues, so there's that.

Turns out these arṣeholes were kicked out of their previous residence a few years back for same issues.

D

Deleted member 49

Bin stakeout by Tool....my hero 🙄
Screenshot_20230517-082640-552~2.png

multitool

You are pretty much an "I'm alright Jack" type of person, Adam, so I can understand how looking out for vulnerable neighbours would seem alien to you.

For the elderly people living next to, and being regularly terrorised by this couple, it isn't particularly funny.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

You are pretty much an "I'm alright Jack" type of person, Adam, so I can understand how looking out for vulnerable neighbours would seem alien to you.

For the elderly people living next to, and being regularly terrorised by this couple, it isn't particularly funny.
I'll take that as a compliment coming from you 😍
Cool story though.

multitool

You had me at "gristly man-truncheon of righteousness".

Easy to take the pıss, but some very vulnerable people are having their lives ruined by a couple of people with zero concern for anybody, bringing their chaos from one community into another.

Last edited:

fozy tornip

fozympotent
We're forming a volunteer Community Grit-Bin Defence Force in case they get shunted our way, moving the community library from the phone booth to Brian's shed 'cos he's a lock on it and, stationing Shirley's geese next to the well in case they try to poison it.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Easy to take the pıss, but some very vulnerable people are having their lives ruined by a couple of people with zero concern for anybody, bringing their chaos from one community into another.

You're right of course, but I've a theory about that.

We're forming a volunteer Community Grit-Bin Defence Force in case they get shunted our way, moving the community library from the phone booth to Brian's shed 'cos he's a lock on it and, stationing Shirley's geese next to the well in case they try to poison it.

Will there be armbands? I like an armband.

multitool

Yes, it's really very funny.

As I said before, the social housing is for vulnerable old people. Usually, but not always, they are terminally ill.

Laugh it up.

Top Bottom