Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
It's only gay if your balls touch.

There must be a lot of gay snooker players around.

multitool

Thought that one up yourself?

Must be that walking quietly going on here :laugh:

But, of course, this is entirely original :whistle:

As I've said in the past you're only gay if you push back.

You'll be furious when you find out how many people have stolen your original idea

Screenshot_20230615_204709_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

albion

Guru
The clarity there is that it was a motorbike. Estate scallies are all switching from fossil fuel to electric motorbikes.

matticus

Guru
The clarity there is that it was a motorbike. Estate scallies are all switching from fossil fuel to electric motorbikes.

TBF, we pretty much got there in the first post:
But this was two 15 year olds on an illegal electric bike.

Anyway, my point was that it's funny how similar the main elements are in these discussions, just in a parallel forum universe!

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Isn’t there yet another police “chase” incident in Nottingham. Man killed three people, stole a van, was being followed by police when he collided with another two or three people. According to ITV News.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Veteran
Isn’t there yet another police “chase” incident in Nottingham. Man killed three people, stole a van, was being followed by police when he collided with another two or three people. According to ITV News.

Yes. But in that case the driver had just murdered 3 people with a knife so the police do have to give chase.
It’s an almost impossible job to weigh up the
Pros and cons of giving chase.

spen666

Yes. But in that case the driver had just murdered 3 people with a knife so the police do have to give chase.

You are of course assuming the police KNEW the driver of this van was responsible

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

I didn't say the Police were "giving chase", I said, the Police were "following', because, that is how the news report reported it.

Again, according to the reports I saw, the aftermath was somewhat different too, I didn't notice any burning cars for a start.

Top Bottom