Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Yes @newfhouse. He's up in court next week for previous theft a few weeks back. Subsequent theft involved hoodie tight around face and a broom to push cctv in opposite direction, then back again. We think he's gone hi-tech. Thing is all his friends will be criminals too, so somebody is bound to have a jammer.

multitool

Sounds like a smart druggie, you sure he is not undercover

As I said, all his friends will be criminals, and they'll be swapping tips on scumbaggery. It's a full time job.

The local publican offered him paid work a while back. He wasn't interested, of course. Bit later he caught the junkie nosing around the back of the pub, challenged him and the junkie threatened to cut him "from ear to ear".

Nice guy. Still, when Adam and Fozy send their addresses we can get all this sorted and Adam and Fozy can show the generosity of spirit they feel is lacking here

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
As I said, all his friends will be criminals, and they'll be swapping tips on scumbaggery. It's a full time job.

The local publican offered him paid work a while back. He wasn't interested, of course. Bit later he caught the junkie nosing around the back of the pub, challenged him and the junkie threatened to cut him "from ear to ear".

Nice guy. Still, when Adam and Fozy send their addresses we can get all this sorted and Adam and Fozy can show the generosity of spirit they feel is lacking here

I am fully aware of the skulduggery of druggies, from personal experience. I shan’t be sending you my address.

Good luck.

Yes @newfhouse. He's up in court next week for previous theft a few weeks back. Subsequent theft involved hoodie tight around face and a broom to push cctv in opposite direction, then back again. We think he's gone hi-tech. Thing is all his friends will be criminals too, so somebody is bound to have a jammer.

That's quite a step up in the tech arms race just to steal milk, isn't it? I'm not convinced that's what has happened here, but I guess neither of us know for sure.

multitool

That's quite a step up in the tech arms race just to steal milk, isn't it? I'm not convinced that's what has happened here, but I guess neither of us know for sure.

He isn't just "stealing milk". He is stealing entire deliveries.

It's not much of a step up. These devices can be found for less than £20, and it is a certainty his mates will have one.

A temporary wireless issue that coincided with an early hours delivery theft? Come on. It's obvious. We'll have him though.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Wireless issues happen all the time. Is it still just groceries they're stealing? Because that won't feed a habit. My parents live in a place with a little village shop. I'd probably get about £300 for the contents of it if I was so inclined, which is nowt when it comes drugs left in grit bins and post box libraries.

As for his friends all being criminals too, that's really not necessarily true. Why make that assumption?

multitool

Wireless issues happen all the time

Funnily enough I know the habits of the wireless networks we use really well, and it doesn't "happen all the time".

Is it still just groceries they're stealing? Because that won't feed a habit.

No. They are stealing packages from peoples doorsteps, people's handbags and backpacks from god knows where (because they discard them in our bins), major shoplifting from supermarkets, and god knows what else they get up to when they go out for hours everyday and reappear at about 1am usually shouting as they walk up the street. It's all just part of a pattern of constant crime. Dealing too, as you already know.

As for his friends all being criminals too, that's really not necessarily true. Why make that assumption?

It's a fair assumption to make, especially when backed up by content on their social media feeds. They might be addicts, but they are also just scumbags as well.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Funnily enough I know the habits of the wireless networks we use really well, and it doesn't "happen all the time".

No. They are stealing packages from peoples doorsteps, people's handbags and backpacks from god knows where (because they discard them in our bins), major shoplifting from supermarkets, and god knows what else they get up to when they go out for hours everyday and reappear at about 1am usually shouting as they walk up the street. It's all just part of a pattern of constant crime. Dealing too, as you already know.

It's a fair assumption to make, especially when backed up by content on their social media feeds. They might be addicts, but they are also just scumbags as well.

Sorry, but that still doesn't wash. Especially the criminal thing. No thief brags about their exploits on social media unless they're totally inept or want to get caught.

multitool

Sorry, but that still doesn't wash. Especially the criminal thing. No thief brags about their exploits on social media unless they're totally inept or want to get caught.

I don't care whether it washes with you or not, frankly.

The person who knows is me, not you.

Top Bottom