Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Regrettably, as this thread shows, there are far too many people inside the system and outside it who are apologists for young offenders.

Mind, that sympathy tends to evaporate when their lives are blighted - as has happened with the Tool.

Either demonstrate where I have been an "apologist for young offenders" or retract and apologise.

Every form of disposal has been tried, over and over.

None works, so the only thing left available to us is a decent dose of prison porridge.

Patently untrue.

In fact the ONLY form of address has been punitive.

As I have said upthread, there is a simple way to solve the criminality of hard drug abuse. The only thing stopping it is the porcine mentality of a section of the older generations.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Either demonstrate where I have been an "apologist for young offenders" or retract and apologise.

Patently untrue.

In fact the ONLY form of address has been punitive.

As I have said upthread, there is a simple way to solve the criminality of hard drug abuse. The only thing stopping it is the porcine mentality of a section of the older generations.

Don't know why you why you are suggesting that I said every form of disposal has been tried over and over. I never suggested any such thing.

I think you are miss-understanding my reference to previous offences.

Pale Rider

Veteran

Try reading the sentence again, I was referring to 'many people inside and outside the system'.

Although you do seem a little over sensitive on this point.

Patently untrue.

I've seen it over 30 odd years, you can rest assured it is true.

My prediction in your case is that you are about to discover what a waste of space the criminal justice system is when it comes to young yobbos.

If I read the thread correctly, you already are discovering that.

The yobbos seem to have been bailed, yet they are carrying on camping as usual.

What's happened about that?

Naff all.

What should have happened is they were immediately remanded in custody.

multitool

Don't know why you why you are suggesting that I said every form of disposal has been tried over and over. I never suggested any such thing.

I think you are miss-understanding my reference to previous offences.

Pallid suggested it, not you. But he linked to you. I've removed the link to avoid confusion

multitool

Try reading the sentence again, I was referring to 'many people inside and outside the system'.

Read your own words back to yourself. You said my sympathy evaporated. The sympathy referred to was for "young offenders". So again, prove that I said I sympathy for offenders or retract and apologise.

Although you do seem a little over sensitive on this point.

Nope. I just don't accept your weak attempt at misrepresentation.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I know junkies. I'm an addict myself. I know what I'm talking about.

Village hall meetings, PCSOs are an absolute joke of a solution to the heinous crime of nicking eggs and milk for the omelettes they don't make in a neighbours million pound house.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Off topic, I know, but, how is the job at St James Park going?, @AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Yep. Cheers. Thanks for the permission to do what I'll do anyway. The very thing that you said was pointless, but is the only avenue available.

I didn't realise you were asking for permission for anything.

If that's all you've got, that's all you've got. Which is unfortunate.

multitool

I didn't realise you were asking for permission for anything.

I wasn't. It was a sarcastic response to you saying "You carry on with your PCSOs", as if anything you have to say will change my course of action. Thus far you said nothing helpful.

And yes, this is the only legal course of action.

Top Bottom