Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

I don't know what possessed me to post that; what on earth was I trying to do?

Probably something far more prosaic than you realised.
Like, I dunno, maybe just being a bit of a twat. Nothing wrong with that in itself, but we've had a dusting down and it's all sorted out now.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I wasn't. It was a sarcastic response to you saying "You carry on with your PCSOs", as if anything you have to say will change my course of action. Thus far you said nothing helpful.

And yes, this is the only legal course of action.

I got the sarcasm. Apparently you didn't get mine. Hey ho, it is what it is.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I got the sarcasm. Apparently you didn't get mine. Hey ho, it is what it is.

michael-scott-the-office.gif

multitool

And the latest...

Junkie man has now been spotted stealing parcels off people's doorsteps. Unfortunately for him, his previous behaviour means there is now a network of domestic cameras that have tracked him.

D

Deleted member 121

Amazon delivery drivers around here tend to drop the parcel by the doorstep, take a quick picture then sprint back to their vans. If you're not in then oh well...

multitool

Awesome cctv footage of both junkies, hoods up, with a broom, waiting by the delivery bin at 4.30am this morning. (Monday is the big delivery)

But they got bored of waiting and left empty handed. Junkie man went in post office and was abusive when told he was banned. He said he'd return at 9am when post mistress is there.

We've arranged a nice welcoming committee for him. (police)

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Awesome cctv footage of both junkies, hoods up, with a broom, waiting by the delivery bin at 4.30am this morning. (Monday is the big delivery)

But they got bored of waiting and left empty handed. Junkie man went in post office and was abusive when told he was banned. He said he'd return at 9am when post mistress is there.

We've arranged a nice welcoming committee for him. (police)

Sounds like progress, good to hear.

This https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-66427790 may be your village in the news, soon?

multitool

Another shop delivery theft in the night, but curiously there was a problem with the WiFi on the cctv camera for that period. We think he's using a WiFi blocker.

Top Bottom