Cut parents benefits over school truancy

• Thread starter Deleted member 121
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Crofted Crest

Gore's political nous is undoudtedly confirmed by the drop in truancy straight after the tories cut child benefit last year.

Sorry, can't find a link.

D

Deleted member 28

Still no examples of what people on here are doing to improve our grandkids future, I thought we would be inundated?

So in short if I vote Labour next time and then spend the next 4 yrs complaing about the Tories I'll be doing exactly the same as everyone else on here?

Obviously if Labour get in then I'll be partly responsible for saving the country and I'll be able to walk down the street with my head held high safe in the knowledge that I've played my part.

Not sure what will happen to the scumbags though?

mudsticks

Squire
Gore's political nous is undoudtedly confirmed by the drop in truancy straight after the tories cut child benefit last year.

Sorry, can't find a link.

Goves unashamed, style of one dimensional populism is very, err, popular in some quarters though .

Having had enough of experts, cast derision on 'educated elites' (for which read anyone capable of compassionate critical thinking) and then playing on political ignorance, has served the Tories well at the ballot box so far..

Why would they stop.??

• Sad
Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 28

It's comparing punching down with punching up.

I take it you would never dream of laughing at someone falling over in the street for example?

I take the pi$$ all the time and my mates do the same back.

Thank f**k everyone aren't like you lot.

multitool

Shaman
I take it you would never dream of laughing at someone falling over in the street for example?

Again, it's the context that matters.

For example, were it you tripping over your clown shoes, then yes, I'd laugh like a drain.

D

Deleted member 28

Again, it's the context that matters.

For example, were it you tripping over your clown shoes, then yes, I'd laugh like a drain.

So would I, if you can't take it you shouldn't dish it out.

Any news on your grandchilds future, country saving contributions or you just sticking with just 'not voting Tory '?

D

Deleted member 28

I came here to say this too.

And to post a picture of some kitties >>>>

I suppose being ginger you're always going to have the pi$$ taken out of you, like me being bald and 5'8".

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom