Death penalty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Clearly, you weren't the intended audience. If you had been, I would have enlarged the font and used words of two syllables.

Took you a while to think up the second line didn't it.

spen666

Everybody convicted of any offence has had their conviction proved beyond all reasonable doubt.

Strange isn’t it that people are ever later found to have been wrongfully convicted.

Justice Melford Stevens told the Guildford 4 when sentencing them that he would have sentenced them to death if it had been available to him

Guess what, years later their convictions were quashed.

Or how about Stefano Kisko anyone?

Loads more case of people convicted beyond all reasonable doubt on evidence that was later discredited, often after original scientific evidence was discredited

D

Deleted member 28

Presumably @shep thinks there should be a third verdict available to juries, that of “really, really, really sure.”

Still no thoughts on the people I've mentioned, guilty of murder?

C'mon grow a pair and commit DO YOU THINK LEE RIGBYS KILLER IS GUILTY OF MURDER?

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb
Busy answering these other poor disillusioned idiots.

I am indeed disillusioned, but
A7AF3BCA-03A4-4A7E-ABDE-E6A5E9748CBD.jpeg

Salty seadog

Where have you answered whether you think the people I've mentioned are possibly innocent?

I've answered already it's not acceptable but I also think there are clear cut proven cases of guilt.

That's not a yes or even a no.

Did you understand the question.

D

Deleted member 28

Do you feel that because some cases seem clear cut to you, that would justify the odd wrongful execution?

I doubt it.

What am I not acknowledging?

I would guess they 'seem' clear cut to the entire justice system and have done for a number of years.

This is what you don't want to acknowledge, there are lots of people out there that have DEFINITELY killed people and they deserve to die.

Any thoughts on the cases I've mentioned or do you think there's a chance their innocent?

Top Bottom