F*ck the Tories: a Thread Dedicated to Suella Braverman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
I see human rights are ‘spurious’ now. Good to know.

D

Deleted member 28

I bet they all went to university as well (the Tory politicians) so they must be right?

This government is targeting refugees rather than the human trafficking operation. They claim they want to put "the people smugglers out of business" so why not go after the "people smugglers" with intelligence and a police task force? Considering most of these traffickers operate from the UK it shouldn't be beyond the realms of the police and MI5.

But no, the Tories think this will win them the next election buy being tough on desperate people who have little choice but to take their chances in flimsy inflatable craft. The Tories want to appeal to the voters prejudices which are fed by far right editorials in the press and other media outlets.

Lineker is right.

Poacher

Regular
This government is targeting refugees rather than the human trafficking operation. They claim they want to put "the people smugglers out of business" so why not go after the "people smugglers" with intelligence and a police task force? Considering most of these traffickers operate from the UK it shouldn't be beyond the realms of the police and MI5.
The "people smugglers" spotted a business opportunity and invested in it. They're entrepreneurs.
Hell, for all I know they're even tory donors.

Meanwhile, according to Sue Ellen, I'm unpatriotic for not wanting my country to break international laws to which we're a signatory, and had a significant part in drafting.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member

Beebo

Veteran

Meanwhile, according to Sue Ellen, I'm unpatriotic for not wanting my country to break international laws to which we're a signatory, and had a significant part in drafting.

So is Lineker. And he only played football for the country. How unpatriotic is that.

D

Deleted member 28

The "people smugglers" spotted a business opportunity and invested in it. They're entrepreneurs.
Hell, for all I know they're even tory donors.

Go for it 'JR'.

Top Bottom