Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

With your detailed knowledge of his work over those 12 years from a couple of posts then "IMO" and "seems" has certainly convinced me. As you say in your first paragraph your opinion is cleary derived from a thorough study/source.

Well I wasn't trying to convince you of anything. Hence I said:

So yes, that does somewhat clear things up for me and i can continue to read and base responses based upon this.

Notice the emphasis on 'i'.

How you choose to read responses is entirely up to you.

With your detailed knowledge of his work over those 12 years from a couple of posts

Through bravery or just being daft with his user name (you decide) @icowden ’s CV is available to anyone at the click of a mouse. I’m confident he has insight into the processes, if not clinical experience. As such I agree with @HMS_Dave ’s comparison.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Through bravery or just being daft with his user name (you decide) @icowden ’s CV is available to anyone at the click of a mouse. I’m confident he has insight into the processes, if not clinical experience. As such I agree with @HMS_Dave ’s comparison.

Have you looked at his CV?

Can non NHS staff look up CVs on their systems? We are forever being told by organisations that we can't have information due to Data Protection rules.

To me this is unfair on icowden, who has at least had the guts to detail his experience, unlike most posters , including me, who just jump in with their two-pennorth based on their instincts and, possibly, far less experience

Have you looked at his CV?

Can non NHS staff look up CVs on their systems? We are forever being told by organisations that we can't have information due to Data Protection rules.
A public internet site that he has chosen to use. Just to be clear, I’m not doxing him.

To me this is unfair on icowden, who has at least had the guts to detail his experience, unlike most posters , including me, who just jump in with their two-pennorth based on their instincts and, possibly, far less experience
I admire his willingness to make arguments based on reasoning, even if sometimes I think he’s wrong.

Anybody can find more details about him but you are putting out the suggestion that they do so. It's very much verging on doxxing. I think you should delete that post. It's out of order.

Anybody can find more details about him but you are putting out the suggestion that they do so. It's very much verging on doxxing. I think you should delete that post. It's out of order.

I don’t agree that I am suggesting that, but if he wants me to remove the post I will.

Edit: that opportunity is time limited and has already expired.

You could ask a moderator from the other side of the forum to delete it. What was the purpose in posting it? Other than to encourage other people to look him up and identify him? Drive him off the forum altogether? It wasn't full on doxxing but it was enabling it.

Mr Celine

Yes, I am. I am absolutely astonished that this paraphillia seems to be news to you. It does explain how dismissive you are of women's concerns though.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15859369/

As already pointed out that is a Swedish study.

I find it odd that you approve of the
findings of a Swedish report and then launch into a diatribe about penises in changing rooms.

I have used a Swedish changing room and it was mixed.

But then it was the changing facility for a sauna, which was also mixed and where no one was wearing anything.

You could ask a moderator from the other side of the forum to delete it. What was the purpose in posting it? Other than to encourage other people to look him up and identify him? Drive him off the forum altogether? It wasn't full on doxxing but it was enabling it.

Don’t be silly, it was a long way from any of that in either intent or outcome. I have enabled nothing.

It's a Swedish study on men who have a paraphilia for dressing in women's clothes. It has nothing to do with unisex facilities in Sweden or anywhere else. Presumably women who go to a mixed sauna know it's mixed. They have consented to seeing naked males. Women and girls who go to a facility or service that isn't unisex, but intended for women, haven't consented to seeing naked males.

Don’t be silly, it was a long way from any of that in either intent or outcome. I have enabled nothing.

Why don't you put up a link to your own page from the same 'public Internet site' so we can assess your qualification for commenting? If it's not a big deal obviously.

icowden

Legendary Member
Through bravery or just being daft with his user name (you decide)
It's the latter and this place doesn't let you change it :whistle:

@icowden ’s CV is available to anyone at the click of a mouse. I’m confident he has insight into the processes, if not clinical experience. As such I agree with @HMS_Dave ’s comparison.
Thanks. I think. Although @HMS_Dave's comparison seems a bit more like a put down and does suggest that he doesn't hold GP Receptionists in the highest regard. On the other hand I am not clinically trained but I have worked with a *lot* of clinicians designed and graphed their processes and care pathways etc, so I'd like to think I'm a little bit up on the receptionists.

Top Bottom