Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

I'll just let this sit here so people can see that you refer to women as 'it' and that they are so pathetic that they need help. Nice job.

You do realise, that women as now being described by trans as bodies with reproductive organs. You as a sex are being diminished to base levels. Unless collectively you stand up and fight for your rights as women, you will be eroded as people.

Ian H

Legendary Member
You can tell outwardly the musculature of the arms, legs, torso and the strong male jaw line.
So you say.
WHITBREADFATIMA.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

I think everyone has a handle on your nonsense by now

Its not nonsense, its repeatedly making the obvious points that women's rights are being eroded.

You need someone to beat some common sense into your head-metaphorically.

You deny biological facts as lies :crazy:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Semenya has a dsd. It's the 5 ARD dsd. It's a male dsd. In a country like the UK this would have been picked up at a hospital birth or at post birth check ups.

View attachment 4213

The court case was about whether the procedure for hearing the case was fair, not whether CS should be eligible. It was a case against the Swiss government not the sport. World Athletics have confirmed that nothing has changed.

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1138806/semenya-echr-ruling

This isn't new information for me, but thanks.

She took all kinds of testosterone reducing drugs to be allowed to compete. I imagine the same is true for all females who have higher levels of testosterone.

If anything I think that's an erosion of her rights. Born, raised and competed as female her whole life only to be told she's not, following a drug test? Inhumane is probably a bit of a strong word to use, but there's not really anything she can do about her genetic makeup.

D

Deleted member 159

If anything I think that's an erosion of her rights. Born, raised and competed as female her whole life only to be told she's not, following a drug test? Inhumane is probably a bit of a strong word to use, but there's not really anything she can do about her genetic makeup.

It may well be, but being of 0.018% of the general population makes them extremely rare. Someone pointed out, this genetic defect would've probably been spotted in a another part of the world at birth.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It may well be, but being of 0.018% of the general population makes them extremely rare. Someone pointed out, this genetic defect would've probably been spotted in a another part of the world at birth.

That's total speculation.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Maybe a micro penis and labia might have been noticed by a midwife/doctor/Paediatrician.

I have wasn't aware you were so well acquainted with her genitals...

They'd probably struggle with that in any case as hermaphrodism doesn't occur in humans.

monkers

Legendary Member
Its not nonsense, its repeatedly making the obvious points that women's rights are being eroded.

You need someone to beat some common sense into your head-metaphorically.

You deny biological facts as lies :crazy:

I acknowledge modern biological thinking. Also unlike you I don't happen to think of people in terms of 'a sex'. I consider people in terms of their mind, not their body. Sex is important for intimate relationships between people, otherwise I couldn't give a toss except in very limited and exceptional circumstances.

D

Deleted member 159

I acknowledge modern biological thinking. Also unlike you I don't happen to think of people in terms of 'a sex'. I consider people in terms of their mind, not their body. Sex is important for intimate relationships between people, otherwise I couldn't give a toss except in very limited and exceptional circumstances.

Do you accept the biological facts, not just acknowledge they exist for manipulation

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
They are people who enjoy being nasty to people who are not like them.

I well remember looking at a picture on the company intranet and thinking who are these weird people. Two Charles Hawtrey lookalikes and a woman who was half way to looking like a pantomime dame.

I then saw the headline about how a trans community was now being set up.

If I had started this post by saying the trans community where I work look weird no doubt I would have been berated for being transphobic. What should I do now - pretend they look normal when actually in this instance they don't?

I note Miss Netherlands has been won by a trans vrouw. From a distance looks like woman, close up much less so. Especially if juxtaposed against a real woman.

Now I am not an advocate of saying 'don't you look weird' when encountering this in the office, but how far is it reasonable to expect someone to go along with this world of make believe?

Top Bottom