Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

You use the proper words

Rhe Shane :laugh:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Onto protecting women's private areas.

Women's and men's private areas certainly need protecting. I found these useful in cricket.

619QW+4QFRL._AC_UX679_.jpg

Does that mean I'm telling the same lie, as I've been saying it's the conviction rate, not the arrest rate since you introduced it as 99%.

Date on the UCI piece is from last week not today.

The 55% is the % of arrests that were for violent crime, out of all female arrests, ie 55 out of 100 arrests of women were for violence against the person. When taken as a % of all arrests, both M and F, the number of women arrested for violence against the person is only 18% though. ie women are responsible for 18% of these offences, men for 82%. Despite attempts to present the 55% as women being more violent than men, the actual full data shows the opposite.

The UCI meeting was last week. The decision was released today. It's literally right there in the statement. Good news though.

monkers

Legendary Member
The 55% is the % of arrests that were for violent crime, out of all female arrests, ie 55 out of 100 arrests of women were for violence against the person. When taken as a % of all arrests, both M and F, the number of women arrested for violence against the person is only 18% though. ie women are responsible for 18% of these offences, men for 82%. Despite attempts to present the 55% as women being more violent than men, the actual full data shows the opposite.

The UCI meeting was last week. The decision was released today. It's literally right there in the statement. Good news though.

Suddenly you can do numbers. You've past the test. Now there is no excuse for all the all of the data fraud you've been committing to promote alarmism against trans women.

This alarmism is inciting hatred and violence against trans women and cis women. I've been saying it. You keep on promoting judgement by appearance, which promotes violence by perception. Here is a case in point in today's news ...

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/07/14/indiana-michelle-dionne-peacock-trans-killed/

D

Deleted member 159

This alarmism is inciting hatred and violence against men who think they are women
No it's not, this is a propaganda myth to suppress discussion in the wider public.

The general public now are actively discussing

Pale Rider

Veteran
In other news, pink policemen in Northern Ireland have been told they cannot wear their uniforms on a Pride march.

I suspect the vast majority of the public who claim no membership of a particular group will approve.

Predictably some of those who do claim such membership are cross.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-66201072

When I logged on earlier there were 8 people on the entire forum. Touching that you think one thread on a niche bike site at the arse end of the Internet wields such power though.

Suddenly you can do numbers. You've past the test. Now there is no excuse for all the all of the data fraud you've been committing to promote alarmism against trans women.
It's the data about males that is most relevant. It doesn't matter how they identify.
This alarmism is inciting hatred and violence against trans women and cis women. I've been saying it. You keep on promoting judgement by appearance, which promotes violence by perception. Here is a case in point in today's news ...

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/07/14/indiana-michelle-dionne-peacock-trans-killed/

The man arrested knew her for several months and had been in dispute with her previously. Looks more like he is claiming the equivalent of the gay panic defence. There have been 4 murders of trans people in the UK in the last 10 years and they are amongst the safest demographic in the UK, fortunately.

I don't promote judgement by appearance. Quite the opposite. I suggest safeguarding based on birth sex regardless of how stereotypically feminine or masculine someone appears.

monkers

Legendary Member
It's the data about males that is most relevant. It doesn't matter how they identify.

The man arrested knew her for several months and had been in dispute with her previously. Looks more like he is claiming the equivalent of the gay panic defence. There have been 4 murders of trans people in the UK in the last 10 years and they are amongst the safest demographic in the UK, fortunately.

I don't promote judgement by appearance. Quite the opposite. I suggest safeguarding based on birth sex regardless of how stereotypically feminine or masculine someone appears.

It is you that persists with the question of 'how do we tell'?

The answer to which is to mind your own business.

Top Bottom