Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The Rotten Tomatoes reviews are funny. Some highlights:

"proof that only having one "joke" won't stop you from making a movie, as long as you have an online army of mouth breathing incels to do the free promo for you"

"Great if you're from the suburbs, 12 years old, in the year 2006, and exist only in call or duty Xbox live lobbies"

"The daily wire made a movie somehow worse then their political commentary"

"Pretty blatant the daily wire is astroturfing good reviews for this terrible movie. Their CEO is the lead actor, just to give you an idea of the acting "talent" brought on for this project…"

"Total trash. Apparently no real actors were willing to risk their careers for this garbage so the cast is filled with faces you usually see screaming about sexy M&Ms on your boomer parents tv. The only impressive thing is that despite the apparent tsunami of money flowing into trying to create an alternative media culture there does not appear to be an amount large enough to write a single funny joke."

Ian H

Guru
The Rotten Tomatoes reviews are funny. Some highlights:

"proof that only having one "joke" won't stop you from making a movie, as long as you have an online army of mouth breathing incels to do the free promo for you"

"Great if you're from the suburbs, 12 years old, in the year 2006, and exist only in call or duty Xbox live lobbies"

"The daily wire made a movie somehow worse then their political commentary"

"Pretty blatant the daily wire is astroturfing good reviews for this terrible movie. Their CEO is the lead actor, just to give you an idea of the acting "talent" brought on for this project…"

"Total trash. Apparently no real actors were willing to risk their careers for this garbage so the cast is filled with faces you usually see screaming about sexy M&Ms on your boomer parents tv. The only impressive thing is that despite the apparent tsunami of money flowing into trying to create an alternative media culture there does not appear to be an amount large enough to write a single funny joke."

Thank-you. It saves me having to watch it.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Thank-you. It saves me having to watch it.

I watched the trailer, which is probably about all you need.

Funnily enough, I watched "She's the Man" recently, and while no means perfect it's a far more interesting take on gender in sport, albeit from the opposite side of things.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
TBH I didn't realise they had made the actual film. I thought it was just a comedy sketch.

Well that's hardly going to improve things. Sketches stretched out for the length of a film rarely work, which would explain the "one joke" comment from the RT reviewer.

monkers

Legendary Member
Well that's hardly going to improve things. Sketches stretched out for the length of a film rarely work, which would explain the "one joke" comment from the RT reviewer.

Still, at least the one joke had the incels sniggering.

CXRAndy

Guru

monkers

Legendary Member

Then you must be soft in the head. The ruling was concerned with a test of the UK's government's competence to exercise an Article 35 order on a devolved matter.

Once again Trans folk being used as a political wedge.

The SNP ordinarily reserve an option to make an application to the Supreme Court . They may choose not to, especially as this ruling adds fuel to the fire of Scottish independence.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
1000008968.jpg

Mr Celine

The SNP ordinarily reserve an option to make an application to the Supreme Court . They may choose not to, especially as this ruling adds fuel to the fire of Scottish independence.

Inner House of the Court of Session first, which would be a three judge panel.
Its decision could be appealed to the Supreme Court.

Top Bottom