Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
I wasn't telling you, I was telling her, or are you one of those dweebs so keen to post their hot take they forget to think first.

Thanks for your input, VuVu.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
"Dweebs" now is it?
159 pages of conciliatory jostling for position and finally.. the gloves are off.

mudsticks

Squire
Just so you know - if you don't read her posts, you don't need to tell us all.
If you don't want to read them, that's fine. You don't need to share.

Or are you one of those people that feels the compulsion to send tweets to female comedians telling them that they aren't funny?

Oh but the world - including me does need to know apparently 🙄

Fwiw I generally return the favour , but I just couldn't resist pointing out the howling contradiction between someone's claimed highbrow debating skills, and their very basic insulting, and hypocrisy towards another poster, who is arguing in good faith, even if I / we dont agree with everything, on every point.

I guess one of my posts on another thread (The Met one, about 'wokeness') that was liked by MT was just a slip of the finger.
Or maybe it was read 'accidently' - we will probably never get to the bottom of that mystery..

Anyhoo up, the sun is out, the hedges will be freshly budding, and full of frantically tweeting birds, so I'm giving myself a half day off for a bike ride, before dinner in town this evening with 'thoroughly decent' #1son ..

We don't really do 'mothers' day but fancied a catch up anyway. 👍🏼💃🌈

fozy tornip

fozympotent
That bike won't ride itself, Ms Stig.
And I've some walking to do.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Classic Aurora bullshït.

They haven't "jumped in" to defend your position either. Which means invoking the putative support on this forum on this point is disingenuous. How very you.

Perhaps it's because even the biggest gender ideology fans find prisons and sports to be a bit of an obvious clash of rights.

I must say I'm sure we're all enjoying the new energy you've brought to the thread. It would've probably gone dormant if you hadn't resurrected it a few times.

multitool

Shaman
Perhaps it's because even the biggest gender ideology fans find prisons and sports to be a bit of an obvious clash of rights.

I must say I'm sure we're all enjoying the new energy you've brought to the thread. It would've probably gone dormant if you hadn't resurrected it a few times.

My comment was about your (standard) dishonest argumentation.

For the rest of it, if you don't like it, don't post. And don't speak for others.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I'm not whinging. We've covered most of this ground twice over but if you keep posting imaginary 'gotchas' I'll keep posting.

Top Bottom