General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...in-turkey-can-return-to-uk-home-office-u-turn

The election will be what did it. Only a persecution interlude if Reform Tories win.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
IMG-20240605-WA0018.jpg

ebikeerwidnes

A short clip, but there's still too much to say about it. Just to note, that 'I'm not a racist but'' bloke with the beard used to be a BNP agitator in Barking. He has formerly been known to associate with Nick Griffin, Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage and latterly Suella Braverman. He's been used as a political plant and can be seen (without the beard) in a number of BBC Question programmes when Farage or Braverman have been on the panel. Like this one in fact where he applauds the very wild Braverman lying to the public about the Brexit divorce bill.

Now that'san interesting group of people to be associated with

almost implies that the first 2 and the last 2 are not all that different in some ways?????

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I think what is needed is a compulsory programme of sending our politicians to bukkake parties in order to build their resilience to milkshake attacks

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/bukkake#:~:text=bukkake in British English,Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers

Actually I don't think this at all, but sometimes we mustn't let the truth in the way of an amusing story.

Far be it from me to kink shame but if you know a group of men able to get excited enough to provide such an opportunity to the likes of Nigel Farage then I'm not sure I want to meet the type of people you hang out with. I mean I thought I knew some weirdos but that's next level.

monkers

Legendary Member
Far be it from me to kink shame but if you know a group of men able to get excited enough to provide such an opportunity to the likes of Nigel Farage then I'm not sure I want to meet the type of people you hang out with. I mean I thought I knew some weirdos but that's next level.

It's honest work, PAYE, NI paid and a pension. :laugh: ''Hang out' was a bit loaded. There's nobody quite like that in our 'members club'.

the snail

Are people in Clacton really this stupid and gullible? If they think Farage will speak for them and represent them, I have a very nice bridge I wish to sell them.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuR15_ofVhI&t=384s

I'm tired of being called a racist but I feel like a stranger in my own country. :rolleyes:

"Across Clacton-on-Sea, 95.3% of people identified with a White ethnic group, 1.6% as
Asian, Asian British or Asian Welsh, 0.8% as Black, Black British, Black Welsh,
Caribbean or African, 1.9% with Mixed or Multiple ethnic groups, and 0.4% with other
ethnic groups."

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Not strictly related to the GE but it says a lot about the state of British politics when you consider that since the last GE the Westminster governing party have thrown out two of their leaders and Sunak is only hanging on because it's so close to a GE, the Scottish Parliament has lost its last two leaders in strange circumstances, and now the Welsh Senedd leader has just lost a vote of no confidence for taking donations from a dodgy company.

Mr Celine

"Across Clacton-on-Sea, 95.3% of people identified with a White ethnic group, 1.6% as
Asian, Asian British or Asian Welsh, 0.8% as Black, Black British, Black Welsh,
Caribbean or African, 1.9% with Mixed or Multiple ethnic groups, and 0.4% with other
ethnic groups."

Nige is right, they're absolutely swamped.

Top Bottom