General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Labour dropped their flyer through my door today.

They've called that one in. And supported local businesses big time by having it printed in Cardiff.

IMG20240629170008.jpg

IMG20240629170017.jpg

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Labour dropped their flyer through my door today.

They've called that one in. And supported local businesses big time by having it printed in Cardiff.

View attachment 6301

View attachment 6302

IMG_0113.jpeg

That leaflet is a fine example of the meaningless soundbite politics that pisses people off. 'Get our country's future back'?? From who or what? What does that even mean? It's the tagline of bad sci fi film. 'This year ... one man must go into the past ... to get his country's future back'. And that man is Keir Starmer ... returning to the 60's to persuade his dad to pack in his office job and go be a tool maker.

Then they want me to waste one of my precious texts that I got in a bundle from Orange in 1994 when I bought my Nokkia 2110 just to tell them I've voted? No chance.

multitool

It's been quite staggering to see how utterly brittle, tetchy and feeble Farage is when properly challenged.

So much so that I'm left wondering why nobody has tried doing it before.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Nah! Arrogant, self-regarding populists just ignore challenges and plough on regardless, as we see with Trump.

Mocking them is much more effective...and fun.

multitool

The point being that up until now Farage has been feted by the media and not really held to account.

He got grilled by QT on Thursday and has thrown his toys over it

The point being that up until now Farage has been feted by the media and not really held to account.

He got grilled by QT on Thursday and has thrown his toys over it

That's him all over. Like Sunak's shouting across people it's how he is.

People with longer memories will recall how quickly he lost his rag when challenged in debates during the Brexit campaign.

ebikeerwidnes

Just watching Farage

to sum it up

Nigel is wonderful - a great bloke who would have made a wonderful leader and predicted all the problems of the country for the last 25 years

and people, especially the BBC and Channel 4, are being nasty to him

so - presumably - we should vote for him

sorry - my mistake - vote for his party

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom