How or Why is an Octopus toy Considered Antisemitic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

It's a child's cuddly toy for fark's sake. My daughter had one in 1993 with a different noise or texture on each tentacle. Amazingly it still works.

Should she hand it in to the police?

Nobody's denying that the tentacles of an octopus, and other cephalopods as well, can be used figuratively to represent people alleged to have their fingers in everything. It's been used against Islam as well as Judaism. But that doesn't make every Octopus an anti semitic trope.

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
It's a child's cuddly toy for fark's sake. My daughter had one in 1993 with a different noise or texture on each tentacle. Amazingly it still works.

Should she hand it in to the police?

Nobody's denying that the tentacles of an octopus, and other cephalopods as well, can be used figuratively to represent people alleged to have their fingers in everything. It's been used against Islam too. But that doesn't make every Octopus an anti semitic trope.

I unknowingly indoctrinated both my kids with very same type of toy, it was pretty popular when they were babies.

This must, perforce, be why they are so pro a ceasefire now, and march for peace, and so forth. 🙏🏼

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Apparently the letters represent an arcane numeric code which spells out 'Arbeit Macht Frei".

Squiddly Antisemite.jpg

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Oh gawd

20231121_182351.jpg

ebikeerwidnes

I unknowingly indoctrinated both my kids with very same type of toy, it was pretty popular when they were babies.

This must, perforce, be why they are so pro a ceasefire now, and march for peace, and so forth. 🙏🏼

You think THAT is bad
when I was too young to know better (i.e just born in 1960) my Mum and Dad gave me a cuddly toy

and it was

not sure I can say this

Racist!!!!!!

I called him G***y

which has resulted in my growing up to be the raving right wing white supremacist that you have seen on here
dunno how I get away with it really
I'm even worse than Joe Lycett!!!

Top Bottom