Just Stop P*ssing Everyone Off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
Go on then Matty boy..

You do yours first.

If it's any good - I might give you one back :popcorn:

My favourites are all about visuals. Or timings in the room.

Or accents ... 🙄

😇

Anyway, the test would be if "Bronco" laughed. Then you could form the officlal NACA Court of Humour - perhaps nominating two other judges for your panel.

Anyway, the test would be if "Bronco" laughed.

This will be the bloke that thinks every forum joke or amusing cultural reference has to be explained to death, will it?

mudsticks

Squire
My favourites are all about visuals. Or timings in the room.

Or accents ... 🙄

😇

Anyway, the test would be if "Bronco" laughed. Then you could form the officlal NACA Court of Humour - perhaps nominating two other judges for your panel.

Excuses excuses.. 🙄

And sorry, if "who" laughed...??

Anyway I already sit on one committee type thing.

I'm not sure if I could cope with any more atm.

I've heard it all before.

It was garbage then, and it's garbage now.

👍🏼 for so swiftly confirming your self assuredly rigid mindset, and inability to learn anything new.

It's no new news to anyone here, I don't suppose, but sometimes it's good to have these things confirmed in writing.

matticus

Guru
This will be the bloke that thinks every forum joke or amusing cultural reference has to be explained to death, will it?

Well maybe that IS the case. In which case I'd be setting myself a tough challenge, don't you think?

Would YOU take it on? We could take it in turns, a sort of charidee challenge. First one to get a smile out of Red Rum nominates the charidee the other spends the weekend working for.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
qigong chimp said:
Dear Bronco

thankyou for your interest in our vacant Dictionary Corner position. Sadly we've given the job to our leftie mate. He laughs at our jokes, and calls people racist as and when we require. Top man!

Hmmm..
A left wing sour-tempered stoat with a head injury and Tourette's?
I'm not sure I can make that work comedically - perhaps you could have a go? - but remain open to any other suggestions you may have.

Somebody around here needs to get their Mink coat....

All uphill

I'm not keen on gammon, which is odd because I like bacon, ham, and roast pork joints.

Agreed, the gammon in our local pub tends to be a bit stringy and hard to digest.

I much prefer the bean casserole, although that can be the cause of endless wind.

Top Bottom