Just Stop P*ssing Everyone Off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Yeah, but I've been sending woke lefties into apoplexy for years - according to the chimp.

And I have the power to strange a whole forum.

Mildly irritating and extremely boring, rather than anything else.

You aren't anywhere near interesting enough to evince anything more than a half-hearted sigh.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Sense of humour bypass PR?

No, but you are a hypocrite.

You make worthy posts about stopping the insults on here, but you play an agent provocateur role in promoting them.

Point of order Brommers..

In order to have a soh bypass, you have to have one to bypass in the first place 😇

You keep on about that, but I find loads of things on here funny, it's one of the reason I visit.

OK, what I find funny is not what you do, but both of us must have a sense of humour.

Mildly irritating and extremely boring, rather than anything else.

You aren't anywhere near interesting enough to evince anything more than a half-hearted sigh.

Yet you jump on nearly every post I make with an ever more creative insult.

Make your (tiny) mind up.

multitool

Shaman
Well, if you are to be here boring the life out of the forum, then we are going to have a bit of fun in the meaning time taking the pîss out of you.

Fish, barrel, I know.

Pale Rider

Veteran
I don't think finding a post, which was commentary rather than the sort of insults that are far too common on here, funny meets my definition of hypocrisy.

You've been doing it for a while in various threads.

I've got no problem with that at all, but when you then make high-minded posts about stopping the insults it meets the definition of hypocrisy.

Although to be fair, you rarely make any direct insults, apart recently from @dutchguylivingintheuk who you ridiculed as an escaped mental patient.

Not very on message for your leftie mates, as I remarked at the time.

I find PR's posts entertaining and often informative, if only as an insight into how the other side thinks.

Spot on.

My mission is to entertain and inform - Lord Reith would have been proud of me.

My mission is to entertain and inform - Lord Reith would have been proud of me.
You're an education too.

mudsticks

Squire
You keep on about that, but I find loads of things on here funny, it's one of the reason I visit.

I have a very long experience of people who use terms such as 'woke' as a perjoritive
(it used to be something like 'political correctness')
I've consistantly found that those people will portray as 'humour' what is in fact just nastiness, plain and deliberate ignorance, and punching down on, or making fun out of those who are either less well off, or else mocking those who are trying to help a situation.

They very seldom have much in the way of self awareness, and really don't seem to like being exposed for what they actually are - which is just crass, unimaginative bullies.

You may find all of the above quite hilarious, but not all of us think that it passes as 'a sense of humour'.

matticus

Guru
Yeah but everybody likes a good knock-knock joke don't they?? 🤡 :laugh: :bravo:

(we'll have to filter out the ones that are woke, racist, virtue-signalling, ageist, TERF-omatic ... )

mudsticks

Squire
Yeah but everybody likes a good knock-knock joke don't they?? 🤡 :laugh: :bravo:

(we'll have to filter out the ones that are woke, racist, virtue-signalling, ageist, TERF-omatic ... )

Go on then Matty boy..

You do yours first.

If it's any good - I might give you one back :popcorn:

Pale Rider

Veteran
I have a very long experience of people who use terms such as 'woke' as a perjoritive
(it used to be something like 'political correctness')
I've consistantly found that those people will portray as 'humour' what is in fact just nastiness, plain and deliberate ignorance, and punching down on, or making fun out of those who are either less well off, or else mocking those who are trying to help a situation.

They very seldom have much in the way of self awareness, and really don't seem to like being exposed for what they actually are - which is just crass, unimaginative bullies.

You may find all of the above quite hilarious, but not all of us think that it passes as 'a sense of humour'.

I've heard it all before.

It was garbage then, and it's garbage now.

Top Bottom