Laurence Fox vs Mukhtar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I fancy a holiday. Be cheaper than Disneyland too. Say, a grand so I can go camping for 2 weeks?

Any takers, or givers I should say.

icowden

Legendary Member
Small donations still coming in steadily, so it looks like Robinson will have food and shelter this winter.
But... he's an ordained Deacon in the Free Church of England. Are you telling me that such a Christian organisation not only fails to give a salary to their ordained ministers but also denies them food or shelter? What on earth does he need the cash for?

multitool

It's AndyRM so probably something more like this...

Screenshot_20231010_180913_Samsung Internet.jpg

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It's AndyRM so probably something more like this...

View attachment 4719

A perennial favourite.

To be fair, he's not a fake minister as such. There are lots of these little church groups, especially amongst the evangelical tradition. Many serve the African and Carribean communities. They can ordain their own ministers but obviously aren't recognised by the C of E. I doubt it pays him much though. He doesn't have a parish like a vicar so there's unlikely to be free accommodation and his salary, if he has one, will be from adherents voluntary donations, or tithing perhaps. I bet most of his income is tv appearances at a few hundred quid a go. In which case his next holiday will not be Disney World. Perhaps he could go glamping with Andy.

Top Bottom