Laurence Fox vs Mukhtar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
He's got a black friend you know.

If so sympathies must be extended to them.

I expect he's chatted to a brown person in an Uber too.

Pale Rider

Veteran
My, the scrabble for the moral high ground is more fierce than usual, and all because someone pointed out court cases were unpredictable.

“I really don’t know life at all.”

Still wasting space, Newie.

Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere...

I know you were looking forward to gawping from the sidelines as your simpleton's view of this dispute was confirmed, but
the real world is disappointing isn't it?

What view on race, other that one that based on equality etc, does not, as a minimum, run the risk of being thought racist?

It is almost impossible to have a discussion on here about race, due to being surrounded by knee jerk cretins who squawk 'racist' at the very mention of the word.

However, it is possible among grown-ups.

My, the scrabble for the moral high ground is more fierce than usual, and all because someone pointed out court cases were unpredictable.

Still wasting space, Newie.

I know you were looking forward to gawping from the sidelines as your simpleton's view of this dispute was confirmed, but
the real world is disappointing isn't it?

It is almost impossible to have a discussion on here about race, due to being surrounded by knee jerk cretins who squawk 'racist' at the very mention of the word.

Bless.

I think Laurence Fox is a bigotted racist. A pretty vile one at that.

Twitter has been forced to remove a “grotesquely racist” tweet posted by Laurence Fox, saying it violates their rules.
The actor was responding to news that Manchester City football player Benjamin Mendy has been charged with four counts of rape.

Laurence Fox hits out at 'institutional racism' over inclusion of Sikh soldier in Oscar-nominated 1917

Laurence Fox boycotts Sainsbury’s after it supports Black History Month

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire

Well why not go and find those grown-ups for a chat about 'race' .. 🙄

(I assume you meant racism)

I'm sure Lozza would love some 'adult' company.

No need to trouble yourself any further with us 'knee jerk cretins'

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
In case anyone's interested this was all sparked by Fox's reaction to this piece of poetry.

(Cuts off at the end but it's the best version I could find in a hurry which didn't involve retweeting and amplifying engagements for certain unsavoury accounts such as the one which Lozza originally took it from)

View: https://twitter.com/JebraFaushay/status/1654974778615144449?t=Ys2DRMvYaac_omIphKspZQ&s=19

So yes I agree, grown up conversations are often hijacked by childish clowns.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Well why not go and find those grown-ups for a chat about 'race' .. 🙄

(I assume you meant racism)

I'm sure Lozza would love some 'adult' company.

No need to trouble yourself any further with us 'knee jerk cretins'

Or you could act as grown up as you pretend to be, instead of claiming the intellectual and moral high ground at every opportunity.

I ought to feel privileged to be surrounded by such wonderful people as yourself and others on this forum.

But I don't because I know many of the worthy self-portrayals lack veracity.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
In case anyone's interested this was all sparked by Fox's reaction to this piece of poetry. (..... it's the best version I could find in a hurry which didn't involve retweeting and amplifying engagements for certain unsavoury accounts such as the one which Lozza originally took it from).

View: https://twitter.com/JebraFaushay/status/1654974778615144449?t=Ys2DRMvYaac_omIphKspZQ&s=19

Perhaps worth reading the Debra Faushay account in full. It's not quite paedo adjacent cartoonist or anti-semitic Scots comedienne territory, just a parody account that mocks 'wokeness'. I would imagine some of you find it an 'unsavory account' though. It's the American Tatiana McGrath type thing.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Perhaps worth reading the Debra Faushay account in full. It's not quite paedo adjacent cartoonist or anti-semitic Scots comedienne territory, just a parody account that mocks 'wokeness'. I would imagine some of you find it an 'unsavory account' though. It's the American Tatiana McGrath type thing.

Like I say I was in a hurry and the account Fox took it from I definitely didn't want to amplify. I make no endorsement of the account I did retweet.

mudsticks

Squire
Or you could act as grown up as you pretend to be, instead of claiming the intellectual and moral high ground at every opportunity.

I ought to feel privileged to be surrounded by such wonderful people as yourself and others on this forum.

But I don't because I know many of the worthy self-portrayals lack veracity.

I'm not the one calling other people 'cretins'.

You think that's 'grown up'??

And you think you can say who's self portrayals are true or not.

Your arrogance is beyond belief.

Top Bottom