Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
Yes, where appropriate

What do you think these officers are doing there with firearms. They are sanctioned to kill anyone who poses a threat to themselves or the general public.

They are lucky this incident didn't take place in certain European countries or USA. They would have been shot, likely killed for attacking an officer.

I see no one mentioned the fella who stabbed the soldier in the street on the same day in the UK, you are complaining about the treatment of this thug.

I don't think you understand what condoning means.

D

Deleted member 159

I don't see the action as morally wrong. I agree with the police using force- even deadly force where necessary.

It's called keeping law and order. Everything has to be outrageous, offended by the slightest physical action.

I look forward to your attitude when confronted with a violent situation and the police stand back and do the absolute minimum to defend you

Ian H

Legendary Member
I don't see the action as morally wrong. I agree with the police using force- even deadly force where necessary.

It's called keeping law and order. Everything has to be outrageous, offended by the slightest physical action.

I look forward to your attitude when confronted with a violent situation and the police stand back and do the absolute minimum to defend you

An instance of 'Keeping law and order' is when a policeman is suspended for using excessive force.

Your knuckles must be red raw from all that dragging on the ground.

Beebo

Veteran

I agree with you about it not being morally wrong. But the guy wasn’t a threat to anyone at that point and in this modern society with cameras everywhere it was a very silly thing to do. He had just been tasered so was probably not best pleased.

The faux outrage from the other side is what makes me more angry. Somehow they are suddenly outraged by violence and expect the full force of the law to come down on the police man.

They should be totally embarrassed after all they started a fight with police, then started bleating about attempted murder.

My post last night about the criminals going woke was in jest. But I suspect many old school career criminals would just accept a couple of cheap shots as part of the job.

D

Deleted member 159

D

Deleted member 159

Just look on the main news outlets, the video seems to be shortened though

Top Bottom