Meat is (climate) Murder....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
We could try but I left my heart in the San Juan mountains.

Oh I get the leaving your heart in the mountains thing..
I keep doing that repeatedly.

Then get dragged back by them over and over again only to leave some more.

I've extensively tested my theory that your heart regenerates, so that there's always more to give..

PXL_20220906_142707712.jpg

I'd be very surprised if we didn't have a sustaining bit of tasty sausage right here even.
😇

When you've got to carry all your own food for days and days, some cured meat can be very welcome nutrition .

mudsticks

Squire
Would this include not feeding silage to cattle. The run-off from it being toxic, the cause of the increase in blue algae bloom where it does reach open fresh water. On top there's the plastic, that'll take years to rot down. I'm still finding nylon baling cords that were used over forty years ago.

If you make silage right
ie not too wet so there's no run off, then it can be an acceptable way of conserving forage for the winter.

If it's made in a large clamp with reusable covers then that can do away with the single use plastic.

As with most things it's how it's done, and knowing what you're doing.

Maize silage which a lot of farmers have gone over to is often problematic because of late harvesting leaving soil bare over winter.
But that can be helped with undersowings of cover crops in like clover.

I'm happy to say there's been a lot of progress the last few years even in more 'conventional' agriculture with minimal tillage, and conservation and cover crops, mixed herbal leys, and allsorts going on.

It's catching on and becoming almost mainstream, which is really good to see..

slowmotion

Oh I get the leaving your heart in the mountains thing..
I keep doing that repeatedly.

Then get dragged back by them over and over again only to leave some more.

I've extensively tested my theory that your heart regenerates, so that there's always more to give..

View attachment 2825

I'd be very surprised if we didn't have a sustaining bit of tasty sausage right here even.
😇

When you've got to carry all your own food for days and days, some cured meat can be very welcome nutrition .

In Corsica, we found dehydrated powdered scrambled eggs, margarine and tea to be ambrosia.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Seems as though you do, even breaking site rules to try and prove a point, that you can't.

She were right.

Breaking site rules, wtf are you on about now……nurse, nurse, classic33 is out of his room again.

jowwy

I ask again, is English your first language?

Oh the irony, a yam yam asking someone if english is their first language. Theres a reason your called yam yams, you thick prick.

jowwy

Deleting posts you made this year does count. Including the one made on Tuesday, 23:53, night saying...
"I will not be updating the solar production thread any more, nor will I be partisipating in any further threads"

Show me where this post was written on CC??? actually you cant, because the post was never written, never deleted and therefore never made. Not by me or anyone else on CC

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
In Corsica, we found dehydrated powdered scrambled eggs, margarine and tea to be ambrosia.
I know you can end up eating some weird combinations, but those three weren't all mixed together in the same bowl were they ?? 🙄

A lentils and herring man myself. That's all I ate when soloing the length of Kamchatka.
Nectar.

Proper hardcore, gimlet eyed stuff 💪🏼
I hope you didn't take anything as wussy as a stove to cook the lentils, and just chewed them up raw with the fish.

Not wishing to sound ungrateful but I've gone off tinned sardines a bit after overdosing on them this summer.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Stove? With all that magma lying around?

D

Deleted member 28

Theres a reason your called yam yams, you thick prick.

Go on then, enlighten me.

Have you actually ever read over what you've written and looked at the spelling, grammar and punctuation?

I know I'm not perfect (as trumptonaut loves to point out) but seriously, you calling someone thick?

C'mon pal.

jowwy

Go on then, enlighten me.

Have you actually ever read over what you've written and looked at the spelling, grammar and punctuation?

I know I'm not perfect (as trumptonaut loves to point out) but seriously, you calling someone thick?

C'mon pal.

i care about none of those things on a forum....couldnt give flying fark. Only sad low life's worry about those things...

take a look in the mirror, looking back at you, sad low life

Ian H

Guru
Not wishing to sound ungrateful but I've gone off tinned sardines a bit after overdosing on them this summer.
A restaurant review https://www.theguardian.com/food/2022/dec/16/saltie-girl-london-w1-restaurant-review-grace-dent
If you’re a fan of John West tinned anchovies, sardines and mackerel, it is beyond doubt that this leap in quality to suppliers such as Ortiz, Olasagasti and Groix & Nature will be life-enhancing, for these are the Rolls-Royces of the tinned fish world and the epitome of simple deliciousness. But Saltie Girl has simply opened the ring-pull and charged a big mark-up.

classic33

Breaking site rules, wtf are you on about now……nurse, nurse, classic33 is out of his room again.
Taking stuff from this site back to cyclechat. I linked one such case on here.
Show me where this post was written on CC??? actually you cant, because the post was never written, never deleted and therefore never made. Not by me or anyone else on CC
See post number 68, on this thread, you've already admitted you deleted it.

Your at odds with yourself, again.

jowwy

Taking stuff from this site back to cyclechat. I linked one such case on here.

See post number 68, on this thread, you've already admitted you deleted it.

Your at odds with yourself, again.

ive not taken anything from here back to the other place and if i did the mods would remove it...again chatting shoot.

Its nice to see the nurses are letting you out earlier in the mornings now, but seriously, they need to put you back in that pen, before you cause some harm to yourself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom