Meat is (climate) Murder....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
That's no way to talk about your mother.

Get a life salty, instead of following me around the forums. Oh i forgot, your a man child who lacks intelligence.

D

Deleted member 28

That really is the pot calling the kettle black!

I don't think I've ever come across anyone as spesh as you, it's enlightening.

Google 'the Whittakers' I think you may be a relative.

jowwy

That really is the pot calling the kettle black!

I don't think I've ever come across anyone as spesh as you, it's enlightening.

Google 'the Whittakers' I think you may be a relative.

You really are a special kind of thick shep, i have to be honest…….maybe you was dropped on your head has a child, or fell out of the test tube at the sperm bank, im not sure which.

jowwy

Obviously all the clever people have me on ignore and ive been left the with thick dregs from the bottom of the barrel……ah well

D

Deleted member 28

Obviously all the clever people have me on ignore and ive been left the with thick dregs from the bottom of the barrel……ah well
You honestly can't see it can you?

The world needs people like you in it to remind us that however bad things seem there's always someone worse off than them, in this case anyone related to you.

jowwy

You honestly can't see it can you?

The world needs people like you in it to remind us that however bad things seem there's always someone worse off than them, in this case anyone related to you.

all i can see is some thick fark from yam yam country, thinking hes clever, but is really just a special kind of thick, who believes he has the intelligence to converse with people on this type of forum. The only reason people speak to him, is to make themselves feel better, knowing there is someone else thicker than them replying back…

the only reason your alive, is because some nurse scraped you up off the floor in the sperm bank, when she dropped the test tube. Now do us all a favour and fark off.

classic33

just been told by the mods within CC thats this above post by classic33 is bullshit and written by the liar himself…….i dont know for what reason or what your playing at. But for some reason you only appear when i make posts in this place and the other.
Are you saying that you didn't post that you wouldn't be updating the solar production thread, then deleted it, and every post you'd made this year?

Giving the impression that you've not posted this year. Check the darts thread for post deletion.

classic33

I'm sure the mods would engage with you on that sort of thing. Making up things again me'thinks.

Or do you get special privilege from your time as a mod?
Check Site Support for the thread where he said he'd asked me, but on here he's denied ever having contacted me.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Whilst I understand people reacting against those who want to regulate or want the govt to regulate every detail of their lives including their diet, why does changing to a veggie or vegan diet meet so much resistance? It's not that difficult to cut out or cut down meat and dairy if you consider that overall this is better for the environment. Is it can't change or won't change?

jowwy

Whilst I understand people reacting against those who want to regulate or want the govt to regulate every detail of their lives including their diet, why does changing to a veggie or vegan diet meet so much resistance? It's not that difficult to cut out or cut down meat and dairy if you consider that overall this is better for the environment. Is it can't change or won't change?

Dont want to change…..i enjoy meat and dairy, why would i want to stop eating it??

Last edited:

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Dont want to change…..i enjoy meat and diary, why would i want to stop eating it??

The latter could get a bit chewy. ^_^

You don't have to change, but considering the effect you have on the environment would be a legitimate reason. Also, particularly as you get older, a healthier diet becomes more important especially if you want to keep the weight down. Keep the blood values within a more normal range. A plant-based diet seems to me to make this a bit easier, although you do admittedly have to navigate an Internet full of people only too willing to share their ignorance.

I think it has been rightly said that many in the west are digging their grave with their knife and fork!

jowwy

The latter could get a bit chewy. ^_^

You don't have to change, but considering the effect you have on the environment would be a legitimate reason. Also, particularly as you get older, a healthier diet becomes more important especially if you want to keep the weight down. Keep the blood values within a more normal range. A plant-based diet seems to me to make this a bit easier, although you do admittedly have to navigate an Internet full of people only too willing to share their ignorance.

I think it has been rightly said that many in the west are digging their grave with their knife and fork!

Of course i would have to change, from eating meat and dairy, to not or lowering the eating of meat and dairy. That means change, in diet and lifestyle….and to be honest, i like lifestyle and diet i currently have.

I’m guessing the environmental studies for changing to such a diet and lifestyle, were done by the Vegan Society.

Top Bottom