Meat is (climate) Murder....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
If you want boring just look at the main CC site where there are some people even telling everyone how much energy has been generated by their solar panels each day.

Riveting stuff.

Which stopped before the new year…..maybe choose a better subject, maybe like the ones your involved in, but know fark all about.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Which stopped before the new year…..maybe choose a better subject, maybe like the ones your involved in, but know fark all about.

Did it stop around the same time as the sun vanished?

It was clearly so boring that even the contributers got fed up, but they'll soon be back when the sun returns, with exciting new figures to report.

jowwy

Did it stop around the same time as the sun vanished?

It was clearly so boring that even the contributers got fed up, but they'll soon be back when the sun returns, with exciting new figures to report.

You dont need sun to get solar rusty…..see another thing you know fark all about, but just thought you would post about it…

just like your sad posts here, getting a farking life you old duffer.

as for the thread itself, is about informing people about what solar people could get from different sreas of the country, what size they might need to help lower their bills and how long it would take to pay back the investment.
i would rather post on that, than sit in this echo chamber, moaning like fark about other peoples life choices, that may effect you and your sad existence in the world.

as for the other farkwit that posted after you…..he/she/them still hasnt decided what they are yet and intelligent isnt farking one of them

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You dont need sun to get solar rusty…..see another thing you know fark all about, but just thought you would post about it…

as for the thread itself, is about informing people about what solar people could get from different sreas of the country, what size they might need to help lower their bills and how long it would take to pay back the investment.
i would rather post on that, than sit in this echo chamber, moaning like fark about other peoples life choices, that may effect you and your sad existence in the world.

as for the other farkwit that posted after you…..he/she/them still hasnt decided what they are yet and intelligent isnt farking one of them

That's not how being non-binary works, but I wouldn't expect you to understand. Frankly I'm amazed you understand solar energy.

Why don't you stick to the other forum if you find this one so unappealing?

jowwy

That's not how being non-binary works, but I wouldn't expect you to understand. Frankly I'm amazed you understand solar energy.

Why don't you stick to the other forum if you find this one so unappealing?

im not a thick unemployed doosh bag like you……

Rusty Nails

Country Member

You make it sound so interesting :whistle:

smiley-face-yawning.gif (

Ian H

Guru
How do we know there are no fat, pink middle aged people at the more reactionary end of the Labour spectrum that get all hot and bothered.

There might even be a few on this very forum that fit that description.:whistle:
Not that one example proves anything, but my favourite Tory voter (he's an old friend of ours - we argue endlessly about politics) is somewhat pink-featured* and refuses to contemplate a meal without meat (he's getting a little rotund nowadays as well).

*More from alcohol consumption than right-of-sensible huffing.

Can a gammon self-identify as pale-skinned, giving them access to safe spaces for the socially aware such as the Labour Party?

Asking for a friend.

There are black gammons too so I’m not sure that would necessarily help. Gammon is usually a description rather than a self selected identity.

Top Bottom