Meat is (climate) Murder....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Which stopped before the new year…..maybe choose a better subject, maybe like the ones your involved in, but know fark all about.
It didn't actually.
Deleting posts you made this year does count. Including the one made on Tuesday, 23:53, night saying...
"I will not be updating the solar production thread any more, nor will I be partisipating in any further threads"
Visible until Wednesday morning, then deleted. Along with others on the football and darts thread, giving the appearance that there were no posts made this year by yourself.

@Fan Foodie, the Irish government are looking for a 10% decrease in herd sizes.* And there have been Welsh Assembly members visiting Irish farms to see how this measure is going to be implemented and how it will affect dairy farmers.

*It's the methane production that they are looking at reducing.

mudsticks

Squire
Add Graham Harvey to the mix. He's not far away, could pop over (for a small fee).

Yes maybe, but I don't think he'd be charging..

We met up earlier this year, when we were both part of a discussion panel on various elements of food system concern.

We determined to keep in touch so I'll have to follow that up at some point 👍🏼

Ian H

Guru
Yes maybe, but I don't think he'd be charging..

We met up earlier this year, when we were both part of a discussion panel on various elements of food system concern.

We determined to keep in touch so I'll have to follow that up at some point 👍🏼

Even better.

slowmotion

What do readers think the cost of a 2.07kg free-range chicken is from a local butcher in London W14?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
It didn't actually.
Deleting posts you made this year does count. Including the one made on Tuesday, 23:53, night saying...
"I will not be updating the solar production thread any more, nor will I be partisipating in any further threads"
Visible until Wednesday morning, then deleted. Along with others on the football and darts thread, giving the appearance that there were no posts made this year by yourself.

@Fan Foodie, the Irish government are looking for a 10% decrease in herd sizes.* And there have been Welsh Assembly members visiting Irish farms to see how this measure is going to be implemented and how it will affect dairy farmers.

*It's the methane production that they are looking at reducing.

Heres the chief stalker again……even knows what posts were deleted, get a farking life

classic33

Heres the chief stalker again……even knows what posts were deleted, get a farking life
Just pointing out your lies.
Otherwise it's a "Three S" response to you.

Delusion Paranoid, she were right!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
The answer is £22.

I'm sure that the bird hummed along to Puccini and read the entire works of Marcel Proust during it's happy and fulfilled life. It might even have raised a wry smile reading Guardianistas lecturing the masses on how economical it is to "eat well".

Have you tried one?
We had one from a well known localish farm shop that cost about £9 and the difference over the supermarket offering was notable. Next - up will be the local Creedy Carver at around £15, but only when somebody I really like comes round for dinner 😉

slowmotion

Have you tried one?
We had one from a well known localish farm shop that cost about £9 and the difference over the supermarket offering was notable. Next - up will be the local Creedy Carver at around £15, but only when somebody I really like comes round for dinner 😉

I've tried lots of them from the same butcher, and they do taste very good. The point I was gently making is that this middle-class "eat well" obsession is bonkers expensive....a luxury a lot of people can't afford.

C R

Über Member
I've tried lots of them from the same butcher, and they do taste very good. The point I was gently making is that this middle-class "eat well" obsession is bonkers expensive....a luxury a lot of people can't afford.

I thought we were middle class, but that chicken would cost us a quarter of our weekly shopping :hyper:

fozy tornip

fozympotent
The point I was gently making is that this middle-class "eat well" obsession is bonkers expensive....a luxury a lot of people can't afford.

With respect, I don't think you're making much of a point, gently or otherwise.
How much would a kilo of lentils cost you from the nearest asian supermarket?

Top Bottom