Meat is (climate) Murder....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Sorry Shep, did you somehow think you had exclusive rights on this kind of behaviour.??

Pretty sure there's nothing explicit in the NACA T's and C's that states there's only one resident troll, allowed at any one time :unsure:

You also miss my point, anyone can abuse, insult all they like but you need to see the irony when someone calls somebody else 'thick' when they can barely string a coherent sentence together.

Once again this overused term 'troll' intrigues me, if I were sat in a pub somewhere and a conversation sparked up where I had a differing opinion to someone else I would say and present my opinion in the exact same way as I do on here, I've yet to hear the word 'Troll' shouted out.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
You also miss my point, anyone can abuse, insult all they like but you need to see the irony when someone calls somebody else 'thick' when they can barely string a coherent sentence together.

Once again this overused term 'troll' intrigues me, if I were sat in a pub somewhere and a conversation sparked up where I had a differing opinion to someone else I would say and present my opinion in the exact same way as I do on here, I've yet to hear the word 'Troll' shouted out.

Oh the irony yet again of a yam yam calling someone else thick…….. Your point falls on deaf ears when people know where you come from and who you vote for.

Having seen quite a lot if your posts, you having the gaul to call some one else thick is quite the irony really. Especially when the best job you could get was a pole dancer, cause of your more than thick head. As for you being sat in a pub engaging in conversation, thats as far fetched as wolves ever winning the premier league.

Your a pitiful human being and wretched person at that.

D

Deleted member 28

Especially when the best job you could get was a pole dancer
What do you do again?

I'll live with my little 'pole dancer' job thankyou very much.

I assume your job doesn't involve reading, writing or anything physical?

jowwy

What do you do again?

I'll live with my little 'pole dancer' job thankyou very much.

I assume your job doesn't involve reading, writing or anything physical?

You will never know what i do shep,

You are the most vile, sexist, racist, misogynistic person i ever come across on the internet. I actually pity any human that Has you in their life…..as for the rest of your comments, on reading, writing and the rest. Maybe read your own posts, before commenting on other people english skills.

mudsticks

Squire

Actually I don't think anyone should abuse or insult 'all they like' particularly not when it adds nothing to the discussion, and is only personally directed at other members.
That's just crass, ignorant behaviour, it doesn't help anything.

It's trolling.

You won't have people calling you a 'Troll' in real life because it's a term most often used about internet interactions.

Disagreeing, stating your opinion, and saying how you came to that conclusion, is to be welcomed on a forum discussing politics* and current affairs - it leads to more discussion, opens up new angles.

Just saying "I think this is all a load of bollix" "I'm not interested in politics" or words to that effect, which is generally your stock in trade isn't adding anything to the discussion.
It's just trolling.

If it's just a 'wind up' or 'taking the piss' -
Those two things that you have explicitly stated you are here to do - thats 'trolling' in an internet discussion. It's what that chap you're 'talking' to, is doing too

Basically It's engaging in bad faith, mostly with the intention of causing upset, not deepening your, or anyone elses understanding of the subject ..

You won't hear yourself being called a 'troll' down the pub, if you're being deliberately inflammatory or unpleasant,, they'll call you smthng else, instead

*We've all come across hundreds if not thousands of people in our everyday lives who "aren't interested in politics" that's why we come here to explore some issues, get better informed, and yes maybe have a bit of a laugh along the way. to talk to other people who do claim to be interested.

You're not giving us an 'alternative take' on the world, we know your 'i don't give a shoot' attitude is a widely held view.

Discussing politics isn't about "how am I doing?" -although individual anecdotes can be illuminating.

It's far more about how are we doing"

HTH

D

Deleted member 28

Actually I don't think anyone should abuse or insult 'all they like' particularly not when it adds nothing to the discussion, and is only personally directed at other members.
That's just crass, ignorant behaviour, it doesn't help anything.

It's trolling.

You won't have people calling you a 'Troll' in real life because it's a term most often used about internet interactions.

Disagreeing, stating your opinion, and saying how you came to that conclusion, is to be welcomed on a forum discussing politics* and current affairs - it leads to more discussion, opens up new angles.

Just saying "I think this is all a load of bollix" "I'm not interested in politics" or words to that effect, which is generally your stock in trade isn't adding anything to the discussion.
It's just trolling.

If it's just a 'wind up' or 'taking the piss' -
Those two things that you have explicitly stated you are here to do - thats 'trolling' in an internet discussion. It's what that chap you're 'talking' to, is doing too

Basically It's engaging in bad faith, mostly with the intention of causing upset, not deepening your, or anyone elses understanding of the subject ..

You won't hear yourself being called a 'troll' down the pub, if you're being deliberately inflammatory or unpleasant,, they'll call you smthng else, instead

*We've all come across hundreds if not thousands of people in our everyday lives who "aren't interested in politics" that's why we come here to explore some issues, get better informed, and yes maybe have a bit of a laugh along the way. to talk to other people who do claim to be interested.

You're not giving us an 'alternative take' on the world, we know your 'i don't give a shoot' attitude is a widely held view.

Discussing politics isn't about "how am I doing?" -although individual anecdotes can be illuminating.

It's far more about how are we doing"

HTH

Write a little less if you want people to bother reading it.
HTH.

D

Deleted member 28

You will never know what i do shep,

You are the most vile, sexist, racist, misogynistic person i ever come across on the internet. I actually pity any human that Has you in their life…..as for the rest of your comments, on reading, writing and the rest. Maybe read your own posts, before commenting on other people english skills.

I purposely seek to engage with you in the nastiest way possible due to you coming over to this forum giving it the 'big 'un', most on here are too polite or can't be bothered with you whereas I'm more than happy to exchange pleasantries.

Anyway, how's your 'ickle best fweind ' getting on?

jowwy

I purposely seek to engage with you in the nastiest way possible due to you coming over to this forum giving it the 'big 'un', most on here are too polite or can't be bothered with you whereas I'm more than happy to exchange pleasantries.

Anyway, how's your 'ickle best fweind ' getting on?

Spoiling your fun was i……on your patch as they say. you’ve done nothing but try and give it the big un, since you joined CC. But your nothing more than a vile racist bully. You dont scare me shep and never will. You can threaten people on here as much as you want, but it will never hide what you are.

D

Deleted member 28

thats as far fetched as wolves ever winning the premier league.
At least I can afford to watch my home team live every time they play at home rather than picking one from a different country to watch on television.

D

Deleted member 28

Spoiling your fun was i……on your patch as they say. you’ve done nothing but try and give it the big un, since you joined CC. But your nothing more than a vile racist bully. You dont scare me shep and never will. You can threaten people on here as much as you want, but it will never hide what you are.

If I recall it was YOU threatening to rip people's heads off.

jowwy

At least I can afford to watch my home team live every time they play at home rather than picking one from a different country to watch on television.

Oh dear me……get a life shep, your coming across as spoilt, belligerent child

jowwy

If I recall it was YOU threatening to rip people's heads off.

Im pretty sure it was you that stated, if i met you all outside your computers i beat you all up……to which i stated “you couldnt punch your way, out of a wet paper bag”

Top Bottom