Nationalise, regulate or laissez-faire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
It's not an insult you know calling me a Yam Yam, you ignorant f*ck.

here he comes, "The original misogynist"......go and play chequers with your tory mates.

The reason they call you yam yams, is because your illiterate farkwits and cant speak properly. So it is an insult, you thick tory twat

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

here he comes, "The original misogynist"......go and play chequers with your tory mates.

You make absolutely no sense, you're that stupid you think Wolverhampton is in the Black Country (plenty do as it happens) you think calling me a Yam Yam is offensive (think Scouser, Geordie ect) and to top it all off think references to being a Tory is going to upset me?

For someone who apparently has an office job you can barely string a sentence together yet persist with insulting people and hope to get away with it?

Who the f*ck would let you anywhere near a keyboard is beyond me, you must be some kind of data input muppet because if I received an email from you I would think it came from one of these African geezers trying to scam my life savings!

It's time to give up on the quest now as you're clearly too inept to even insult people with any style.

jowwy

For someone who apparently has an office job you can barely string a sentence together yet persist with insulting people and hope to get away with it?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha....i work from home, in a private office and i couldnt give a fark what some tory prick thinks on the internet about whether i can put a sentence together.

Now go wipe boris's jizz from out of your eyes, you thick tory twat.

dont you put up aerials or something, they can train farking monkeys to that job......i mean come on, not exactly a skilled profession is it.

Google must be wrong

1660914002457.png

is this one wrong too

1660914112805.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

hahahahahahahahahahahaha....i work from home, in a private office and i couldnt give a fark what some tory prick thinks on the internet about whether i can put a sentence together.

Now go wipe boris's jizz from out of your eyes, i thick tory twat.

I rest my case, what sort of 'work ' do you do?

My guess is you write to people in prison pretending to be a Woman and sending them soiled knickers you've bought off the Internet.

" Hi, I'm Jowwy but you can call me Cindy "

jowwy

My guess is you write to people in prison pretending to be a Woman and sending them soiled knickers you've bought off the Internet.

What case are you resting, you havent farking made any case. Dont worry about what work i do fella....your tiny little brain wouldnt be able to cope with it........

now fark off tory boy.......

jowwy

Apropos of nothing important, I have struggled quite badly with tinnitus for quite a few years but have learned to ignore the annoying background whining noise so that, although I know it is still there, it no longer bothers me. Life is much more pleasant.

fark off yah welsh prick

jowwy

"Hi, My names shep, it should really be Sheep, cause i love following others and also like to shag them in the black country mountains, like the rest of the yam yams....or is that lamb lambs, oh i'm not sure, i'm so confused. I mean wolverhamptons not in the black country, but every google search says it is "........" oh, maaaaaaaaaam can you help me, i's so confused. Does this say tory or rory, maaaaaaaaaam"

"Hi, My names shep, it should really be Sheep, cause i love following others and also like to shag them in the black country mountains, like the rest of the yam yams....or is that lamb lambs, oh i'm not sure, i'm so confused. I mean wolverhamptons not in the black country, but every google search says it is "........" oh, maaaaaaaaaam can you help me, i's so confused. Does this say tory or rory, maaaaaaaaaam"

Jeez! The 6 yo kids I teach are more mature than this. C’mon mate, I’m sure you can engage in a better way than this?

Top Bottom