P&O

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I was not referring to your latest post, just your earlier statement about the legality of what P&O did in sacking their staff.
The one where I said something like "it seems legal as things stand"?
I wonder how you made that in to a thing that meant you could have such a comprehensive pop at me and say that I am setting myself up as a legal expert eh?
Really, so often you are blinkered by who am I am rather actually reading what I have written!

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
You did seem enthusiastic...
No, I simply said they had a plan, carried it out and seem willing to weather the ensuing storm.

As above post, I am sure most of you just see who wrote something and respond, you don't actually read what has been written!

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The one where I said something like "it seems legal as things stand"?
I wonder how you made that in to a thing that meant you could have such a comprehensive pop at me and say that I am setting myself up as a legal expert eh?
Really, so often you are blinkered by who am I am rather actually reading what I have written!
:laugh:

"It all seems completely legal" is a lot different to "seems legal as it stands", and the invented "as it stands" makes all the difference, but, fine, if you are looking for some sort of plausible deniability.

I am not blinkered by who you are, just aware of your style of posting, gained by reading your posts and seeing their predictability.

D

Deleted member 49

:laugh:

"It all seems completely legal" is a lot different to "seems legal as it stands", and the invented "as it stands" makes all the difference, but, fine, if you are looking for some sort of plausible deniability.

I am not blinkered by who you are, just aware of your style of posting, gained by reading your posts and seeing their predictability.
Don't leave only me in suspense....who is it.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Just holding a mirror up to the use of the word 'seems'.

Top Bottom