briantrumpet
Timewaster
Inthink Brian
My new nom de plume has just landed.
Inthink Brian
Haha, someone at the Reading Chronicle ten years ago could have done with reading a bit more.
View attachment 17604
Anyone else finding this site really slow at present? For about the past week, across all my devices and various Wi-Fi and 5G access across virtually the length and breadth of the UK so the only common factor other than the site itself is my Chrome browser (which I've recently cleared the history on to see if that helped).
Makes you sound like AI.My new nom de plume has just landed.
There's a long thread on this on the mothership which is having similar problems.
I've had these problems with both sites for a few days...on both iPhone and Samsung tablet.
Makes you sound like AI.
Got a question about etymology? Just ask Brian, now with Inthink*.
*Inthink is a trademark of Fuknosewho, Inc., which assumes no liability for the accuracy of search results.
Sheep being in Wales is hardly a rumour.
I'm more surprised by the concentration in south Devon.
I was surprised by how few there were in the Highlands on my recent trip.