Random Daily Banter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Haha, someone at the Reading Chronicle ten years ago could have done with reading a bit more.

peeuwijbwjt2ozitwazjfwaofowezhfoyylva6fe5jczz7oux4.jpg
 
  • Laugh
Reactions: C R

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Anyone else finding this site really slow at present? For about the past week, across all my devices and various Wi-Fi and 5G access across virtually the length and breadth of the UK so the only common factor other than the site itself is my Chrome browser (which I've recently cleared the history on to see if that helped).

There's a long thread on this on the mothership which is having similar problems.

I've had these problems with both sites for a few days...on both iPhone and Samsung tablet.
 

Pross

Guru
There's a long thread on this on the mothership which is having similar problems.

I've had these problems with both sites for a few days...on both iPhone and Samsung tablet.

Thanks, just replied to that one. Ironically, that thread seemed even slower than posting on this part of the forum!
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Makes you sound like AI.

Got a question about etymology? Just ask Brian, now with Inthink*.

*Inthink is a trademark of Fuknosewho, Inc., which assumes no liability for the accuracy of search results.

Oh. I was thinking if I started an LLM business, I should call myself AI Capone, and avoid paying taxes. But your idea does have merit.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Wales not dispelling the rumours about sheep with this one.

qt5jrk7lhbinl6roe56aenoqpccw6awg63vsgro5a653idm5l4.jpg
 
Top Bottom