Schofield has been a naughty boy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice attempt to play the person there when they merely provide a factual account of the law.
No amount of abuse and insults by you will change what S2 of the Fraud Act provides which is such that lying to your employer to avoid disciplinary action or the sack could be a criminal offence

I'm sorry if the statement of facts gets in the way of your usual attempts to spin the narrative to suit your views.

Not arguing with could be an offence. But, how many people have been (a) charged and (b) convicted for lying about affairs or, for that matter, other issues except, perhaps, where pecuniary and or monetary advantage was expected.

Lying to keep your job's a different thing..

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Nice attempt to play the person there when they merely provide a factual account of the law.
No amount of abuse and insults by you will change what S2 of the Fraud Act provides which is such that lying to your employer to avoid disciplinary action or the sack could be a criminal offence

I'm sorry if the statement of facts gets in the way of your usual attempts to spin the narrative to suit your views.

😴

D

Deleted member 121

The CPS are rarely interested in such "crimes" between employer and employee unless significant fraud has occurred with multiple victims leading to huge financial gain and/or significant loss to the victims. Therefore, would likely only have a chance in civil proceedings, which is why most employers will simply roll with gross misconduct and wave their middle finger goodbye...

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Stop your messing around;
Better think of your future,
Time to straighten right out,
Creating problems in town.

Stop your fooling around,
Time to straighten right out.
Better think of your future
Else you'll wind up in jail.

Milzy

It’s sad the Torie media just keep on hammering him to distract people from what the Tories have done.

icowden

Legendary Member
It’s sad the Torie media just keep on hammering him to distract people from what the Tories have done.
Yes. I mean it's not as if he, a man in his 50s at the time, allegedly groomed a teenage girl. According to Phil, that wouldn't have raised an eyebrow.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Can't believe the story is running for as long as it is. He'll probably do 'I'm a Celebrity' next year when the fuss has died down.

Reactions: C R

spen666

Its sad that some people want to turn everything into party political issues.

Party politics and tribalism is a big part of the problem in society.

We should be working for the good of society

I hope he still has some sort of career after this. After all, he's apologised and given a proper interview, and according to him and the other chap, no laws were broken. It was a shame to see Eamon Holmes talking about how much of a narcisit Schofield was; not very professional really IMO. Holly's piece to camera was all a bit cringy though; she might be feeling cheated or ousted by her former best friend but just get on with the show; I for one found it patronising that she asked "hope you're ok?" as if the audience are sat at home crying all day with nothing else to think about.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom